EA Forums - Banner

Need Avatar Help

I've got an iPad, not an Android device, so don't know if it's the same method for Android devices, but here's how it's done the iOs way

For a gif that already exists:
1) Choose the gif that you want for your avatar.
2) Hold your finger down on the gif until the copy option pops up.
3) Choose the copy option
4) Open a new browser window and copy the address into the browser bar. This address will be the direct link address that the forum will use for your avatar.
5) Copy the address from the browser bar into your avatar url under "my profile" here on the forum.

To make a new one, set up an account with Gifsoup or imgflip. The websites should have instructions on how to do it. Any issues, write back here or PM me and I'll have a look.

As with all avatar images, once the gif has been set as your avatar, it will show on all your existing posts so you can tell if it works by looking at one of your previous posts.

Replies

• ajk7796
    123 posts
    edited May 2013
    Can you help me please I know what I want I just Realy do not
    Know how to do this also dose it have to be from a we'd site
    Or can be from image I have A 4 s apple
  • Sman52
    108 posts
    edited May 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    I've got an iPad, not an Android device, so don't know if it's the same method for Android devices, but here's how it's done the iOs way

For a gif that already exists:
    1) Choose the gif that you want for your avatar.
    2) Hold your finger down on the gif until the copy option pops up.
    3) Choose the copy option
    4) Open a new browser window and copy the address into the browser bar. This address will be the direct link address that the forum will use for your avatar.
    5) Copy the address from the browser bar into your avatar url under "my profile" here on the forum.

To make a new one, set up an account with Gifsoup or imgflip. The websites should have instructions on how to do it. Any issues, write back here or PM me and I'll have a look.

As with all avatar images, once the gif has been set as your avatar, it will show on all your existing posts so you can tell if it works by looking at one of your previous posts.

Not sure it worked do you know if there is a way to do it from a computer?

Success! Thanks for your help and this does work for Android. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.