EA Forums - Banner

iPhone 6

Prev13
Wow :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Replies

• salmanmian
    73 posts
    edited May 2013
    its fake. Its a concept by someone who doesn't work in apple.

But yes it is a cool concept.
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    haha will never happen. production cost would be far too high for a projector of high enough quality that would fit in a phone.
  • eldonkevin
    29 posts
    edited May 2013
    Lol this will never happen...bet anyone a million bucks.
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, it's fake. If you havent seen it somewhere before, unlikely it would originate with Apple. Apple really doesnt create as much as they take existing tech and polish it, making it more user friendly to such a degree that it seems new.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    haha will never happen. production cost would be far too high for a projector of high enough quality that would fit in a phone.

That's a fair call, I don't think I'd ever pay upwards of $1000 for a phone. Having said that, I did spend $110 on donuts for my fake town just a few days ago so you never know :lol:
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:

That's a fair call, I don't think I'd ever pay upwards of $1000 for a phone. Having said that, I did spend $110 on donuts for my fake town just a few days ago so you never know :lol:
    the concept is good but technology isnt going in that direction unfortunately. also android would do it better.
  • kmendo88
    432 posts
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    also android would do it better.

Most likely not.

This is fake, though. This video has been in circulation since people were speculating about the iPhone 5.

I hope they come out with a 5s/g whatever model like they have been before releasing another device. The main reason I waited for the 5 instead of getting the 4s was so my contract would be up around the time they came out with the next gen phone. If I decide to get another iPhone, that is.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm totally happy with my iPhone 5, it was a HUUUUUUUGE step up from my old iPhone 3.

Assuming this video was real it would be another huge step up, which would justify me upgrading.
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    the whole idea behind the technology makes touchscreen applications totally redundant, though.
  • Shadiest_one
    607 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    kmendo88 wrote:
    Linky2g wrote:
    also android would do it better.

Most likely

Fixed that for you.
  • ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited May 2013
    Very boss concept but laughably fake.

I honestly would take better battery life over a new design.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    ddashrock wrote:

Don't know why theres so much hate on the battery life for iPhone 5, I know it's a widely recognized problem but TBH I haven't had any problems with mine at all.
  • ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited May 2013
    ddashrock wrote:

Don't know why theres so much hate on the battery life for iPhone 5, I know it's a widely recognized problem but TBH I haven't had any problems with mine at all.

I have the 4, and it always loses at least 20% after 15-20 minutes of browsing.

But maybe I should tweak my settings..
  • kmendo88
    432 posts
    edited May 2013
    Probably because the phone comes with every available feature turned on. Chances are you probably will not use a lot of it.

Tweak the phone how you want it, turn off anything you don't use. I can get a full day on a single charge with my iPhone 5 and between texting, facebook, tsto, etc I probably don't go more than 20 minutes without picking up my phone.

• benred
    168 posts
    edited May 2013
    There was a cell phone that was made by LG it was called the Expo that could have a pico mobile projector mounted on the back of the phone. It was a windows phone.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2013
    ddashrock wrote:
    ddashrock wrote:

Browsing aint to bad on the iPhone5 but playing the TSTO game.... well that just kills the battery life :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • nandamaung10
    66 posts
    edited May 2013
    ddashrock wrote:
    ddashrock wrote:

Wow. That's fast. But then again, I always lose on average around 5% when I visit TSTO. Sometimes more and sometimes not a single %.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    ddashrock wrote:

Speaking of battery life if that ever came to be it would last about 1 minute with those projectors. Unless of course by than they may have nuclear powered batteries :shock: :mrgreen:
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    rolybert7 wrote:
    ddashrock wrote:

Speaking of battery life if that ever came to be it would last about 1 minute with those projectors. Unless of course by than they may have nuclear powered batteries :shock: :mrgreen:

There have been some amazing advancements with battery technology recently announced. Unfortunately the government will likely co-op the tech and it will take us 20 years to see civilian applications...

More here if anyone is interested.

http://www.extremetech.com/computing/153614-new-lithium-ion-battery-design-thats-2000-times-more-powerful-recharges-1000-times-faster

http://web.mit.edu/erc/spotlights/ultracapacitor.html
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    The holograph part would be extremely expensive to put in the phone but if they put that stand for it in that would be awesome. But ya it's a fake video still pretty sweet though lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!