EA Forums - Banner

Howard K Duff at the Health Spa

I was surprised today when I sent Howard K Duff on his 8 hour task to find it was at the Health Spa (July 2015, 150 donuts) as nobody else has ever had a task there. It doesn't look like this is a permanent task either but it seemed strange that they chose to use this building at all for what is a brown house job for those who don't have the Health Spa.

I don't know if the Health Spa is suddenly going to have tasks after all this time but who knows? Let's hope they start using more forgotten buildings in future.

Replies

• Are you refering to Rancho Relaxo, the building that comes with Don Vittorio? Thats where he went to in my town to do that task.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • No, this was part of the Springfield Heights release, it has cacti outside and is pink. Maybe he can use various premium buildings. His next task was at Duff Stadium.
  • Are you refering to Rancho Relaxo, the building that comes with Don Vittorio? Thats where he went to in my town to do that task.

The health spa is a SH building. I didn't have the spa or the ranch so Howard had to Brown House that task for me.
    FYI, here's the spa...
    latest?cb=20150728014746
  • No, this was part of the Springfield Heights release, it has cacti outside and is pink. Maybe he can use various premium buildings. His next task was at Duff Stadium.

I didn't have that building either so he used the marketing agency. At least there's a Duff logo on the building.
  • Let's hope they start using more forgotten buildings in future.

I am all for task building diversity. I get a little tired of sending people to Kwik-e-Marts, the Simpson house, brown houses, the elementary school, etc. etc.
  • Let's hope they start using more forgotten buildings in future.

I am all for task building diversity. I get a little tired of sending people to Kwik-e-Marts, the Simpson house, brown houses, the elementary school, etc. etc.

Looks like they used a couple forgotten buildings here!
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    In my town, he went to the Exclusive Resort in Springfield Heights. It's the building with all the aquariums. I don't think anyone has ever gone there. It's weird that he didn't go to Rancho Relaxo which was next to it.
  • mystery2mi wrote: »
    In my town, he went to the Exclusive Resort in Springfield Heights. It's the building with all the aquariums. I don't think anyone has ever gone there. It's weird that he didn't go to Rancho Relaxo which was next to it.

Congratulations You may be the first person in history to make use of those eyesores!

Congratulations You may be the first person in history to make use of those eyesores!

Agree that most, if not all SFH buildings are eyesores. I have most of them stored, I don't even care about losing the hidden bonuses. I like that one though, probably because I love aquariums. It is also useful. You wouldn't believe how many tennis courts I have hidden behind it. ;)
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    mystery2mi wrote: »

Agree that most, if not all SFH buildings are eyesores. I have most of them stored, I don't even care about losing the hidden bonuses. I like that one though, probably because I love aquariums. It is also useful. You wouldn't believe how many tennis courts I have hidden behind it. ;)

Nice. The ones I have out are max level so I use the smallest facade.
    Post edited by daved7637397 on
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    In my town, he went to the Exclusive Resort in Springfield Heights. It's the building with all the aquariums. I don't think anyone has ever gone there.
    That's where he went in my town. Too bad it's always animated so no big deal to have a task there.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • johncolombo
    11384 posts Senior Moderator

that's where he went in my town to my surprise. :o

Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

that's where he went in my town to my surprise. :o

Mine as well.

• I have the health spa but he went to the exclusive resort in my town as well.
    W.G.
  • For me he went to Rancho Relaxo