EA Forums - Banner

Pretty Cheesed

Sorry to hear that - been there myself :(

Replies

• Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I was surprised the first time that happened to me too, and let it go the second time. The third time I got a bonus box I realized what a great deal $50,000 of in-game cash is for a chance at that many "free" donuts. I guarantee you'll get that $50k back long before you get another free donut.
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited May 2013

Darryl! Love it!
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited May 2013
    Jedihntr wrote:
    I was surprised the first time that happened to me too, and let it go the second time. The third time I got a bonus box I realized what a great deal $50,000 of in-game cash is for a chance at that many "free" donuts. I guarantee you'll get that $50k back long before you get another free donut.

+1 :thumbup:
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited May 2013

Darryl! Love it!

Grimey!!! :D
  • jedgeco
    247 posts
    edited May 2013
    Jedihntr wrote:
    The third time I got a bonus box I realized what a great deal $50,000 of in-game cash is for a chance at that many "free" donuts. I guarantee you'll get that $50k back long before you get another free donut.

+100. Any chance to turn in-game cash into donuts is not to be passed up. Even if you spend $100K, that's still only $33K/donut, which is a deal.
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited May 2013
    jedgeco wrote:
    Jedihntr wrote:
    The third time I got a bonus box I realized what a great deal $50,000 of in-game cash is for a chance at that many "free" donuts. I guarantee you'll get that $50k back long before you get another free donut.

+100. Any chance to turn in-game cash into donuts is not to be passed up. Even if you spend $100K, that's still only $33K/donut, which is a deal.

Agreed! :!:
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    50k is worth it for 3 donuts.
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Always go for the donuts. Game money is free. Just be patient. Free donuts do not come around very often.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    philieb wrote:
    Always go for the donuts. Game money is free. Just be patient. Free donuts do not come around very often.

mmmm Donuts ;)

homer-drooling-o.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited May 2013

tumblr_lvaf8uL6591qh59n0o1_500.gif
  • mmmmdonuts0
    192 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    philieb wrote:

mmmm Donuts ;)

homer-drooling-o.gif

You called? :D

Personally, I've already spent 50k for the donuts - better then sitting there trying to convince yourself that buying donuts will only take out so much from your pay packet, and you haven't frivolous spent money in ages, and it's just a one off.... :?
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    philieb wrote:

mmmm Donuts ;)

Personally, I've already spent 50k for the donuts - better then sitting there trying to convince yourself that buying donuts will only take out so much from your pay packet, and you haven't frivolous spent money in ages, and it's just a one off.... :?

tumblr_mfpb1hTLd71qh59n0o1_500.gif
  • XScripts
    438 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    philieb wrote:

But I want the money!!!

tumblr_mb6ix3MnPw1rhkyyso1_500.gif
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    philieb wrote:

mmmm Donuts ;)

homer-drooling-o.gif

You rang? :lol:

1354080704_3552074_o.gif
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    XScripts wrote:
    philieb wrote:

But I want the money!!!

Like I said...be patient!!! :mrgreen:

Nice gif though! :thumbup:
  • XScripts
    438 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    philieb wrote:
    XScripts wrote:
    philieb wrote:

But I want the money!!!

Like I said...be patient!!! :mrgreen:

Nice gif though! :thumbup:

Thank you

tumblr_m61wzbwJpC1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    XScripts wrote:

Thank you

tumblr_m61wzbwJpC1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

tumblr_me263ke3GX1rwt0uq.gif

gif Stealer :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.