EA Forums - Banner

Proudest Designs

Prev13
ZennGlenn
1723 posts Member
Well, was thinking appropriate to post here after going along with sharing some of our creations from WaterBaron Burns Mansion & Canadaian Entrance over in Game Discussion... but, now see not much activity over here, & am sorta of recalling & understanding why...
Silly as it may seem, it's just a bit more time consuming & hassle to make effort to come over to this section... Mods haven't bothered to redirected folks here, so I'm glad to just chime-in once in a while when Game Discussion plays along with interest in seeing creations there...

:# Anyhow hoserinos...this is my latest masterpiece :#

s1FEgIX.jpg

Replies

• Nice design. :)

A lot of people don't even know about this section too and would be to nice to see some life on this side as I'm always trying to keep it going. Also most folks just see game discussion and just stick to using that which is a real shame.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • JJR2112
    424 posts Member
    I miss the design contests that people used to host in this section. I’m sure managing those is a lot of work and not many have the time for it (I sure don’t).
  • JJR2112 wrote: »
    I miss the design contests that people used to host in this section. I’m sure managing those is a lot of work and not many have the time for it (I sure don’t).

They were started off in the Game discussion then ended up in here and they were great to see all those designs. Be great to see someone do that again even if it is a lot of work as it was great to see.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • my design progress is very slow, most of the buildings from past events that i dont know what to do with them, e.g. future sci event, are just sitting on the edge of my town randomly. springfield park is the design i find most satisfied with:
    0g4QaSz.jpg
  • I recently redesigned Cletus' Farm:
    9g20R39l.jpg
    Some other areas I particularly like:
    JG3UqiFl.jpg
    ToVZtT1l.jpg
    dDO6jVjl.png
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    I recently redesigned Cletus' Farm:
    dDO6jVjl.png

I love seeing this one in your town.
  • ZennGlenn
    1723 posts Member
    B) Cool Stuff B)
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    I recently finished my Christmas area. I just wish it still had snow.

Christmas_Area2.jpg
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    dDO6jVjl.png

I love seeing this one in your town.

I've have tried to create this in my town but yours still looks better. :D
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    9g20R39l.jpg
    Some other areas I particularly like:
    JG3UqiFl.jpg
    ToVZtT1l.jpg
    dDO6jVjl.png

Your design for Cleatus's farm is a lot like mine, same basic pieces but arranged differently. Also our beach hideaways are close, but I am pretty sure I based my design off of a pic you posted a while back. I guess great minds do think alike, althkugh Im not sure what my excuse is ;)
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • BallBox1
    241 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    My Monorail

Post edited by BallBox1 on
  • I'm pretty happy with my downtown park

K0Gtydm.jpg
    uHrFXW0.jpg
    qqAfGuC.jpg
    TXDraXa.jpg

Sorry I don't know how to piece pics together like y'all do. I love some of these designs so much i kind of hate you for it lol
  • nice park area @Mount_Grey
    really like the T shape area in the lake and zig-zag walk way!
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I'm super happy with how my county fairgrounds turned out.

YyMrLok.png
  • Blastboom wrote: »
    I'm super happy with how my county fairgrounds turned out.

YyMrLok.png

Looks really nice @Blastboom ! It reminds me of the Del Mar fair in San Diego county because of the race track. Went there lots as a kid. B)
  • JJR2112
    424 posts Member
    I think my favorites so far are my University area and my airport. I apologize for some dodgy stitching in there.

pAieTmk.jpg

vCJOzL4.jpg
  • One of my favorite areas is my impossible park:

zKuYMK3.jpg

• JJR2112 wrote: »
    I think my favorites so far are my University area and my airport. I apologize for some dodgy stitching in there.

@JJR2112 Your University is impressive! :o:o

• jofre_nash wrote: »
    One of my favorite areas is my impossible park:

zKuYMK3.jpg

Wow. Just wow. Those are some incredible designs @JJR2112
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.