EA Forums - Banner

Stephen Hawking RIP

2Next

Replies

• stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Now that God is in the game, they have the opportunity for a little witty dialogue between God and Hawking. Perhaps some mutual task that also involves the black hole.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Now that God is in the game, they have the opportunity for a little witty dialogue between God and Hawking. Perhaps some mutual task that also involves the black hole.
    God? I found Jesus but not God.....
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Now that God is in the game, they have the opportunity for a little witty dialogue between God and Hawking. Perhaps some mutual task that also involves the black hole.

He might have a conversation with Buddha too. Buddhism has this thing about energy and frequency. I dont know much about it but I find that Buddhism is more scientific.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    168sean168 wrote: »

He might have a conversation with Buddha too. Buddhism has this thing about energy and frequency. I dont know much about it but I find that Buddhism is more scientific.
    Good call.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • johncolombo
    11248 posts Senior Moderator
    this thread got real deep. I love it. :)
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • johncolombo
    11248 posts Senior Moderator
    from the Simpsons on Sunday
    kkjjgs2m2x4p.jpg
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ