EA Forums - Banner

American Football Field

Prev13
That looks really cool :) :thumbup:

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Is there anything i can do to improve on it?

Looks really good bro :) Think you need to get loads of benches round it :) left side and the top, to make it look like the stands :D

Im not good at 3D stuff but if you could leave a gap between the benches you could make it like a tunnel leading onto the field :D:mrgreen:

Edit: cl891 & me was obviously typing at the same time lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • jippy6048
    540 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Awsome!!! :thumbup:
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Looks great man. I was going to do something like that but I don't have the room at the moment. Do you have the Mayan Calendar. If it fits, it would probably make a nice midfield logo.
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited May 2013
    Don't know how it would look, but try stacking fences at each corner and place a lamppost, to act as floodlights.
  • tjrfootball
    79 posts
    edited May 2013
    Can't wait until football season!!!!
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited May 2013

You and me both. I did hear a couple of days ago that College Football is 100 days away.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Sahl908 wrote:
    Don't know how it would look, but try stacking fences at each corner and place a lamppost, to act as floodlights.

Lamposts as floodlights is a cool idea :mrgreen:
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited May 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    Looking good. I'd suggest using benches as seating for the stadium but the obvious flaw in that is they can only face two different directions. Maybe two sides with benches for seating and the other two sides with fences or something to represent terraces for fans who want to stand? I don't know if that would look messy. :? :? :?

Yes I was thinking that idea as well but the bench only facing 2 ways ticks me off :evil: :evil:

NeoSEC28 wrote:

Looks really good bro :) Think you need to get loads of benches round it :) left side and the top, to make it look like the stands :D

Im not good at 3D stuff but if you could leave a gap between the benches you could make it like a tunnel leading onto the field :D:mrgreen:

I like the idea of a tunnel leading into the field I will try some effects see how it turns out :mrgreen:
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited May 2013

You and me both. I did hear a couple of days ago that College Football is 100 days away.

Yup preseason right around the corner GOOO GIANTS :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I like the idea of a tunnel leading into the field I will try some effects see how it turns out :mrgreen: [/quote]

Defo post another picture if you do sort the tunnel out :mrgreen:
  • Trinity_E86
    323 posts
    edited May 2013
    A tunnel to the field would look awesome :mrgreen:
  • ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited May 2013
    This is very creative! :)
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    I decided to do a American football field since i never seen one around this forum or in anyone else town but i see a lot of the soccer fields so here's mine representing USA :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :

sxyflf.png

How do you guys like it? Is there anything i can do to improve on it? Obviously I'm not done, its just rough draft since i am redoing my whole town so any ideas or comments would be appreciated. 8) 8)
    Love it! :mrgreen: All right everyone, lets have a great game of Football! :D
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited May 2013

GIANTS? GIANTS!? Forget the Giants!! GOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES!!!!!!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist.
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I like the idea of a tunnel leading into the field I will try some effects see how it turns out :mrgreen:

Defo post another picture if you do sort the tunnel out :mrgreen:[/quote]

You guys just blew my mind I think I got an idea I will def put a pic and see how it comes out.
    Only thing is when the Rich Texan comes out with his football field that would take its place :/ maybe I can have the Rich Texan in the city side and mine in the residential side :D

ddashrock wrote:
    This is very creative! :)

Thanks!! :lol:

AND

COOL BARNEY care to have a drink lol :wink:
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited May 2013

GIANTS? GIANTS!? Forget the Giants!! GOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES!!!!!!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Hahaha Eagles is like my second choice but GIANTS PWN lol
    Last time I rooted for the Eagles was 06 had money on their Super Bowl game also but lost...dam EAGLES
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Hahaha Eagles is like my second choice but GIANTS PWN lol
    Last time I rooted for the Eagles was 06 had money on their Super Bowl game also but lost...dam EAGLES

Don't remind me that was a sad day for me. Still hurts a little when I hear/read about it.
  • bryantvb84
    468 posts New member
    edited May 2013
    Very nice! :thumbup: Gets me psyched for football season. Go Steelers!
  • sweaver383
    136 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Looks great man! Always wanted to try that.

I would go with the old school H style goal posts and yard markers every 5 yard though! :mrgreen:
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited May 2013
    bryantvb84 wrote:
    Very nice! :thumbup: Gets me psyched for football season. Go Steelers!

AnimatedFootball.gif

It's COMING it's COMING DONT MISS it :mrgreen::mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.