EA Forums - Banner

Squidport Update

I don't think anybody knows for sure. I'm assuming they will be limited and have managed to save around 600,000. I really want to buy some land but I would be on the safe side and save your dough just in case.

Replies

• philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Depends if its a level 31 update or if its an event (like WD). Nobody really knows. It's just guesses based on raw files.
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited May 2013
    Ok, Thanks... I guess I'm going to start saving my money just to be safe
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited May 2013
    Personally, I feel confident in saying it won't be a limited time.

It's possible that at least a couple things will come with it that are a limited time, but I wouldn't worry too much.
  • JayWayne1
    89 posts
    edited May 2013
    Not saying you shouldn't save money, however, my guess is it will be permanent. It will be an expansion of your Springfield.
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Well just to be safe start saving money, if their not a limited time, then buy the land, just the squid port land will be abut $ 2,000,000.00 so better save all the cash you can.
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited May 2013
    2,000,000$ ....wow thats a lot. Do you guys have any tips to get that much money? I currently have a small house farm with some blue and purple houses and i always send my characters on tasks, but i don't think i have had more than like 50,000 at one time. Any tips? Maybe just a bigger house farm?
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I think it may be a summer update, limited but they'll give us 3 months to complete it.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    adam7226 wrote:
    2,000,000$ ....wow thats a lot. Do you guys have any tips to get that much money? I currently have a small house farm with some blue and purple houses and i always send my characters on tasks, but i don't think i have had more than like 50,000 at one time. Any tips? Maybe just a bigger house farm?

Donuts, donuts, and more donuts.

They'll get you premium characters which pay out more, and also premium decorations give you cash and XP bonuses.
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm working hard to save 3 million actually. Just in case there's nice limited time deco, I want to make sure I can buy a few and buy up all the land when it's ready. Can't wait to start designing. Want to earn cash fast, get items with bonus multipliers and never leave a character idle
  • SimonLYW
    164 posts
    edited May 2013
    adam7226 wrote:

Yup, house farming is the only way really, it's a bit of a grind to get going but pulls in a lot of cash in the long run. A blue house takes 12 collections to pay itself off, 3 collections a day so 4 days then build up the farm to around 500ish and watch the money roll in. Once you hit your target you can sell the houses for more or stash them away for a rainy day.

Total cost of the Squidport items including land but excluding the cheaper decorations that you'll probably easily be able to afford/want to buy multiples of (like the lights and fences) is around 2,273,862.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!