EA Forums - Banner

Update Today

Prev134
Bull. Neo... If you will ;)

Edit: do forgive me I totally thought you were trolling, and I was in my town like 5 minutes ago and didn't see him :oops:

My boatload really could of waited a few days.

Replies

• Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    damn beaten to the scoop. I was about to post this.
  • oreettroll655
    48 posts
    edited May 2013
    Bull. Neo... If you will ;)

grabbing a screenshot now to post.
  • oreettroll655
    48 posts
    edited May 2013
    8802469763_202fcb7610.jpg

apparently Snake's gonna shoot Ol' Gill in the head.
  • Atrion66
    64 posts
    edited May 2013
    My snake rock now says it's gonna give me $135 in 4 hours!
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    Repost!

8802469763_202fcb7610.jpg

apparently Snake's gonna shoot Ol' Gill in the head.

LMAO watch out Gil! Maybe this sale will end quicker than anticipated :lol:
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    ****? He's not in my town. Maybe the update hasn't reached Oz yet? But then how does Linky have it?
  • oreettroll655
    48 posts
    edited May 2013
    ****? He's not in my town. Maybe the update hasn't reached Oz yet? But then how does Linky have it?

What platform? Android here.
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    I have so many snake logs and stumps and such. well over 100 total. collecting will be interesting haha.
  • dodgygeezer82
    10 posts
    edited May 2013
    my first boatload is incoming :P
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013

What platform? Android here.

iOS.. I'll check it out again in a few minutes. Hopefully Gil isn't selective of who he chooses to give the sale to. Just bought a boatload a few days ago. Maybe considering another one...

On another note, glad to see snake rocks/stumps are finally putting out ;)
  • jenergy77936
    3 posts
    edited May 2013
    Be careful with this update! I purchased donuts from Ol' Gil entered my password and the game confirmed my purchase but didn't loah the new donuts. Where's my 300 donuts EA? Why do I still only have 22 donuts? Warning Ol' Gil will rip you off!
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited May 2013
    What's happening. Whenever I tap Ol'Gil, he, Lisa and Homer says what they are going to say, and then the game freeze. I cannot buy his donuts. And this happens to another person I know playing this game as well.

What is wrong? (I'm also playing from Android).
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    I have so many snake logs and stumps and such. well over 100 total. collecting will be interesting haha.

Dude you're still not in my list for some reason? I've since added other forum regulars and had no problem. Weird. Do you maybe wanna delete and re-add me, see if that works? I'm pretty keen to explore your town.
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:

Dude you're still not in my list for some reason? I've since added other forum regulars and had no problem. Weird. Do you maybe wanna delete and re-add me, see if that works? I'm pretty keen to explore your town.
    I can see your town. ive collected from it. ill do it later on when im home. cant dwlete from android etc.
  • judels79
    9 posts
    edited May 2013
    I have also purchased 300 donuts nearly 30 min ago and they are not showing in my account...not good enough.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    Donuts at an actual somewhat reasonable price? EA's first good update since Halloween!

There's another thread discussing this just a click away.

Lock Me cl891! You know you want to! lockd_zps3c4915e6.gif
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2013

Gil Is here!! WOOHOO!! I never see Gil :D

I'll upload some pics in a sec :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    Okay has anyone actually bought from Gil and not being ripped off?

Doesn't seem like that type of person :lol:
  • Rommel_desert41
    11 posts
    edited May 2013
    -_- just bought 300 donuts from gil....the lil weasel didn't deliver them...but took my money instead -_-
  • mosher666
    120 posts
    edited May 2013
    Typical. I won't be purchasing from Gil as my credit card got lost/stolen and I got to wait 3-5 working days for replacement
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!