EA Forums - Banner

New stuff from "the files" (KRUSTYLAND!!)

Replies

  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Level 32/Gil Deal - August 8th

    Krustyland the following week or week after.

    Krustyland can't come before Level 32, different version numbers.

    Krustyland is surprisingly much cheaper on premiums than I anticipated :)

    Of course that date is a guess.....right????

    Kamp Krusty is part of level 32?

    Awesome, my kid will still get his new guitar (he's out grown his old one....) because you know, buying donuts was going to be more important than getting him yet ANOTHER musical instrument. Kidding!!

    I was pretty surprised about the low premium number, too.

    I'm super excited at how playing intense this thing seems to be. We are going to be tapping our little fingers off! I feel sorry for those just starting out though, they are going to be so overwhelmed.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Level 32/Gil Deal - August 8th

    Krustyland the following week or week after.

    Krustyland can't come before Level 32, different version numbers.

    Krustyland is surprisingly much cheaper on premiums than I anticipated :)

    Of course that date is a guess.....right????

    Kamp Krusty is part of level 32?

    Awesome, my kid will still get his new guitar (he's out grown his old one....) because you know, buying donuts was going to be more important than getting him yet ANOTHER musical instrument. Kidding!!

    I was pretty surprised about the low premium number, too.

    I'm super excited at how playing intense this thing seems to be. We are going to be tapping our little fingers off! I feel sorry for those just starting out though, they are going to be so overwhelmed.

    Pure speculation :)

    Yeah Kamp Krusty is level 32.

    Looks like Kamp Krusty might be premium though, unless the Mental Hospital is.

    Lol. New guitar, that's a pretty cool gift.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Level 32/Gil Deal - August 8th

    Krustyland the following week or week after.

    Krustyland can't come before Level 32, different version numbers.

    Krustyland is surprisingly much cheaper on premiums than I anticipated :)

    Of course that date is a guess.....right????

    Kamp Krusty is part of level 32?

    Awesome, my kid will still get his new guitar (he's out grown his old one....) because you know, buying donuts was going to be more important than getting him yet ANOTHER musical instrument. Kidding!!

    I was pretty surprised about the low premium number, too.

    I'm super excited at how playing intense this thing seems to be. We are going to be tapping our little fingers off! I feel sorry for those just starting out though, they are going to be so overwhelmed.
    yeah If I lost my town and it wasn't retrievable, It would take ages to catch up. And would of missed out on lots of stuff. Having to deal with the stuff you have now let alone the limited items :lol::mrgreen:
  • ATOMIKHOOLIGAN
    155 posts
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Level 32/Gil Deal - August 8th

    Krustyland the following week or week after.

    Krustyland can't come before Level 32, different version numbers.

    Krustyland is surprisingly much cheaper on premiums than I anticipated :)

    Of course that date is a guess.....right????

    Kamp Krusty is part of level 32?

    Awesome, my kid will still get his new guitar (he's out grown his old one....) because you know, buying donuts was going to be more important than getting him yet ANOTHER musical instrument. Kidding!!

    I was pretty surprised about the low premium number, too.

    I'm super excited at how playing intense this thing seems to be. We are going to be tapping our little fingers off! I feel sorry for those just starting out though, they are going to be so overwhelmed.

    You made me feel a lot better... :x
    Oh well, better late then never.


    Ps, can someone PM me the photos or links.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Sounds great, please can someone link me the images, thanks.
  • Bhawks2012
    216 posts
    edited July 2013
    Where are people viewing these pictures of krustyland??
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    Bhawks2012 wrote:
    Where are people viewing these pictures of krustyland??

    Sent the link :).
  • danbyization
    538 posts
    edited July 2013
    Can somebody link me to these krustyland images aswell please
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Now we know this is coming im excited for mount splashmore in the future, how awesome would that be. :)
  • danbyization
    538 posts
    edited July 2013
    Can somebody link me to these krustyland images aswell please

    Nevermind i've found them and it all looks fantastic finally more variations of car parks and standard parked cars (just hope they don't cost donuts).
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Why do they keep packaging in game cash in these lousy Gil deals? They did that crap with Frink too and no one bought it because it was an embarrassingly bad deal. They need to package only premium content together (like when they did the Springfield Sign and Volcano Lair).
  • Shadiest_one
    607 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Why do they keep packaging in game cash in these lousy Gil deals? They did that crap with Frink too and no one bought it because it was an embarrassingly bad deal. They need to package only premium content together (like when they did the Springfield Sign and Volcano Lair).
    Im pretty positive some bought the deal. I personally didn't but I'm sure plenty of the masses did
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited July 2013
    Everything looks great! Cannot wait for this update.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Why do they keep packaging in game cash in these lousy Gil deals? They did that crap with Frink too and no one bought it because it was an embarrassingly bad deal. They need to package only premium content together (like when they did the Springfield Sign and Volcano Lair).

    What does this have to do with Krustyland?
  • Leon2683
    241 posts
    edited July 2013
    Can I please have a link as well? :mrgreen:
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    They have mini games planned for tickets I think they only have a balloon pop so far though.

    Level 32 and Kamp Krusty First

    Duff Promotion is Part of 4.4.0 (Krustyland) according to version # and is scheduled for August 8th so either the date is guessing or we are going to have a lot to do in the next few weeks.
  • kxtr
    112 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    would like to get a link as well!
    thanks.
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    spAnser wrote:
    They have mini games planned for tickets I think they only have a balloon pop so far though.

    Level 32 and Kamp Krusty First

    Duff Promotion is Part of 4.4.0 (Krustyland) according to version # and is scheduled for August 8th so either the date is guessing or we are going to have a lot to do in the next few weeks.

    And I thought Krustyland couldn't sound any better. I think my very first post was me asking for mini games to be introduced :D.
  • danbyization
    538 posts
    edited July 2013
    spAnser wrote:
    They have mini games planned for tickets I think they only have a balloon pop so far though.

    Level 32 and Kamp Krusty First

    Duff Promotion is Part of 4.4.0 (Krustyland) according to version # and is scheduled for August 8th so either the date is guessing or we are going to have a lot to do in the next few weeks.

    If you are referring to that "balloon pop ready" image on the site where the images are, i think that is actually for when the buildings you are building in krustyland finish building.
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    spAnser wrote:
    They have mini games planned for tickets I think they only have a balloon pop so far though.

    Level 32 and Kamp Krusty First

    Duff Promotion is Part of 4.4.0 (Krustyland) according to version # and is scheduled for August 8th so either the date is guessing or we are going to have a lot to do in the next few weeks.

    If you are referring to that "balloon pop ready" image on the site where the images are, i think that is actually for when the buildings you are building in krustyland finish building.

    Nope they have a balloon pop mini game and have coded it so they could easily add more.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.