EA Forums - Banner

Events

It seems EA has started to run new events when the one we are currently playing is not yet completed? If that is the case, then we are going to need a double set of the Simpson's. Or they can reallocate previous tasks that were done by the Simpson's only, i.e. the monorail to other characters, but I think that is asking to much of them.

Replies

• If your speaking of the episode tie in that has happened before many times. Nothing new.
  • jaythecanadian
    637 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    @jerry4278 the tie in episode is a promotional, not a event. Its very minor which only last for 3 days. Not everyone has to do that unless they want to.

We had that Haw Haw Land (tie in episode) promotional during The Bucks Stops here event (minor event).
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • If your speaking of the episode tie in that has happened before many times. Nothing new.

I think he's referring to this Springfield Jobs Teaser with the Car Pillar which just got added. In any event, (haha), it's a teaser and not an event. But it is kind of weird to get a tease in the middle of a mini-event as well as a tie-in.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?