EA Forums - Banner

Game not loading again! Reinstalled at least 15 times since i started

Same here...

Replies

• crlerickson
    38 posts
    edited May 2013
    Me too on my Android device. It works on my apple device though. It must have to do with Gil as it has never been an issue before. Reinstalling it worked briefly but as soon as I interacted with Gil again it started crashing on login.
  • corkiejp518
    81 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem with the game crashing at least 3 times a week if not more!

I am using a Nexus 7 (Android)! Instead of uninstalling and installing again. Just clear your app data and force close on the app, you will have to download the updates again!

I wonder has anyone put in a ticket to EA about it? Once they complete my current ticket on the Gil's Missing Donuts, I will probably submit a ticket on the issue!
  • Mattdowd91
    10 posts
    edited May 2013
    I have a nexus 7 too =) and if. U do contact eashow them this webpage so they can see many people have the problem:) and some of us have played money on the game
  • corkiejp518
    81 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Anyone on Android especially the Nexus 7 who is experiencing this problem.

Please visit EA's Answers HQ and click the "Me Too" button on this thread :-
    [url]
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Simpsons-tapped-out-crashes-out-after-black-Gracie-films-screen/m-p/1157744#U1157744[/url]

Thank you,

John
  • crlerickson
    38 posts
    edited May 2013
    Sure thing. I added my 2c
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.