EA Forums - Banner

how old are you? (anonymous voting enabled)

13Next

Replies

• @simp7fan absolutely...

:trollface:
  • I'm in the 51-60 range..Im with Muhsterino :)
    We're the cool age range, that remember life before cell phones :D
    i’m in the 41-50 range, i remember pay phones everywhere, pagers (beepers as we called them), and records :)

Wow, yes, it's amazing when you think about all the things that this generation don't have..lol.
    i’m in the 41-50 range, i remember pay phones everywhere, pagers (beepers as we called them), and records :)

Wow, yes, it's amazing when you think about all the things that this generation don't have..lol.
    but TSTO is so much better than Pac-Man lol

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish

Haha, I remember playing space invaders on my Atari 2600 in the 70’s. In colour!!!
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    I'm in the 51-60 range..Im with Muhsterino :)

Haha, I remember playing space invaders on my Atari 2600 in the 70’s. In colour!!!
    oh, color games and tv was such a leap in tech :D i had an arcade a couple blocks from my house when i was young, i cannot even imagine how many quarters i went through lol
    space invaders was a great one also compared to pong lol i don’t even want to think how many hours we spent playing pong :D

• I loved my atari, I thought it was so exciting to play and I thought, back then, that the games were really good andso advanced..lol.
  • I loved my atari, I thought it was so exciting to play and I thought, back then, that the games were really good andso advanced..lol.

I remember playing the first Madden football game in the early 90's and thinking how great the graphics were :D
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Whenever I think of old computer games, I think of two I played on the Apple II. Transylvania was an adventure game developed by Penguin Software in the early 80s. Since its original release, it’s been ported to many other platforms.
    021492_5.jpg
    The other was Deathmaze 5000 (MED Systems Software). This one was really hard. A group of us spent countless hours trying to crack it, but I think we ultimately failed (this was back in the olden days before walkthroughs were widely available).
    Deathmaze2.gif
    I was never all that interested in the usual arcade games back when arcades were a big thing, but I was drawn to pinball machines — especially old ones. This one (Gold Strike by Gottlieb), located at one time in a campus burger/beer joint I used to frequent, was an especial favorite of mine.
    mypins14.jpg
  • my first computer game was Oregon Trail lol
  • my first computer game was Oregon Trail lol

You have died of dysentery. Hahahaha, & river crossings were risky.
  • johncolombo
    11463 posts Senior Moderator
    Whenever I think of old computer games, I think of two I played on the Apple II. Transylvania was an adventure game developed by Penguin Software in the early 80s. Since its original release, it’s been ported to many other platforms.
    021492_5.jpg
    The other was Deathmaze 5000 (MED Systems Software). This one was really hard. A group of us spent countless hours trying to crack it, but I think we ultimately failed (this was back in the olden days before walkthroughs were widely available).
    Deathmaze2.gif
    I was never all that interested in the usual arcade games back when arcades were a big thing, but I was drawn to pinball machines — especially old ones. This one (Gold Strike by Gottlieb), located at one time in a campus burger/beer joint I used to frequent, was an especial favorite of mine.
    mypins14.jpg

I used to love Pinball and playing flippers with friends.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Over 9000
  • Over 9000

Even older than Mel Brooks...
    MV5BMzY5NjM4MTY2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTg0ODQyMQ@@._V1_UY268_CR4,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

• Forever 39... Just like Jack Benny. :innocent:
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    This one (Gold Strike by Gottlieb), located at one time in a campus burger/beer joint I used to frequent, was an especial favorite of mine.
    mypins14.jpg
    Burgers, yeah. Mmm.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.

Just the fact that you know who he is speaks volumes... :D

That's OK - I still listen to him on the radio sometimes.
  • sadly I will be 36 this year... im getting old... :(

I have underwear older than that. :o:D

Just the fact that you know who he is speaks volumes... :D

That's OK - I still listen to him on the radio sometimes.
    :+1::lol:@HappyGamer73
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.