EA Forums - Banner

Double check your settings

st33lcas3
256 posts Member
To be honest I think everyone has been there. Before confirmation button I kept speeding up White House by accident ughh very anoyoing. Put it sucks if u did turn it in and it came off by update :evil:

Replies

• durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    st33lcas3 wrote:
    I'm now the proud owner of Frink's Robotic Dog. I didn't want him, but I have him. :thumbdown:

I was scrolling through the Premium Items and accidentally clicked on the dog. It's dumped him on the sidewalk lickity split and I'm 50 donuts poorer.

I checked the Confirm Donut Spend setting and found it was turned off. I know for a fact I turned it on weeks ago when they first offered it. How it got turned off I don't know. I figure an update resets it, but I'm not sure. Seems like a pretty underhanded thing for EA to do.

Anyhow, double check the setting before you end up with something you don't want.

Love Frink's robot dog. It's a limited item, too, so finally got him with the donut sale. But thanks for the reminder about checking confirmation button with every update.
  • joeaikman
    200 posts
    edited May 2013
    Why would you not want the dog
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    I like frinks dog tbh think he kinda cool although I lose him round my town all the time just like SLH :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • martiansupia
    385 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Before I set my settings to confirm.
    I twice sped up the Simpson's House rent--
    it was so fast I couldn't cancel it in time.
    That was sad.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Default for the donut confirm is OFF. It may reset itself every update.
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I like frinks dog tbh think he kinda cool although I lose him round my town all the time just like SLH :lol:

I always notice Frink's dog in my town, way more often than I notice SLH.
  • LettuceNTomatos
    35 posts
    edited May 2013
    What's the point for the pets? They don't contribute any rewards.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2013

Having them is their own reward! Now bring Snowball II to the game! :)
  • st33lcas3
    256 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    joeaikman wrote:

It's just another wandering animal in town. I've already put my Funzos and other wanderers (except SLH) in inventory, I didn't want another.
    Anyhow, SLH is the only dog for Springfield. :thumbup:

I suppose he isn't too terrible, it's the fact that I accidentally got him without a confirmation dialogue that **** me off.
  • SlayerGal13
    19 posts
    edited May 2013
    st33lcas3 wrote:

I suppose he isn't too terrible, it's the fact that I accidentally got him without a confirmation dialogue that **** me off.

Even though you turned it on before, you might have turned it off since then.

When the dialogue pops up, right below is "do not warn me". If you accidentally select that, the setting gets turned back off.

Sucks. At least it's cool :)
  • ohserin
    106 posts
    edited May 2013
    Just checked and mine had been turned off too. Glad you mentioned this, I turned my setting on when I accidentally spent 10 donuts on a dumpster -_-
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013

This. Don't get me wrong I love Frink's Dog, but Snowball II should've been brought in long before Frink's dog.

OT - Skyrim! That avatar is the business. :D
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited May 2013

This. Don't get me wrong I love Frink's Dog, but Snowball II should've been brought in long before Frink's dog.

OT - Skyrim! That avatar is the business. :D
    thanks man. Mc tattie made me this personalised sig how could I not have the avatar to go with it! Lol

ON.T - I love the pets I have to collect them all! Just upset that I couldn't afford the bart raven! Oww missed out there :lol:
  • erik319
    642 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    joeaikman wrote:

Because his poo might be robotic too
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.