EA Forums - Banner

OT- Any Naruto fans out there? *Spoilers welcome*

I used to read the mangas awhile back. Very interesting stuff. I need to get back into them.

Replies

• Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    Watched a fair few manga films, Studio Ghibli is have produced some good ones. Howl's Moving Castle, Ponyo, Arrietty, Tales from Earthsea, the list goes on.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    I used to but not anymore, one of my fav films was "Fist of The North Star"

PIC03.jpg
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    Love the tag line. I'm totally gonna watch that.
  • McTattie
    526 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

PIC03.jpg

+1 :thumbup:

Also liked Akira, wicked city, ninja scroll and ghost in the shell
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited May 2013
    Love it :-)

Up to date with the shippuden in Japanese. Can't stand the English sub version :-(
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    Love it :-)

Up to date with the shippuden in Japanese. Can't stand the English sub version :-(

Im totally with you there. English dub takes all the personality out of the characters and sounds plain cheesy.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    I used to read the mangas awhile back. Very interesting stuff. I need to get back into them.

You must! Where did you leave off?
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    Watched a fair few manga films, Studio Ghibli is have produced some good ones. Howl's Moving Castle, Ponyo, Arrietty, Tales from Earthsea, the list goes on.

Loved ponyo and Howl's. havnt seen the others you listed. My Neighbor Totoro is another classic I love too
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

PIC03.jpg

Loved this crazy action anime too!! This reminds me of the Legend of Ricki Oh. I think thats the name. If you want crazy then check out that film. Muhahaha :twisted:
  • Shadiest_one
    607 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I left off somewhere around where naruto turns into the nine tails
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    I left off somewhere around where naruto turns into the nine tails

Lol that's too vague. He turns into the fox kaijuu like 10 times during the series.
  • Shadiest_one
    607 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    One of the first times when he's fighting Orochimaru in the field when their squad leader is pretending to be that one puppet guy
  • crazyant18
    57 posts
    edited May 2013
    All caught up with the manga. Can't wait till the next one comes out. Haven't been watching the anime since the fillers started
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    One of the first times when he's fighting Orochimaru in the field when their squad leader is pretending to be that one puppet guy

Ah yes. That was kind of when the story hit a lull, but picks up after that. The Sakura vs Sasori is one of my favorite fights of all time! 8)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.