EA Forums - Banner

What i planned to do today, and what i actually did

Why such a rush to get them??....they aren't going anywhere......

Replies

• Dyl26
    171 posts
    edited May 2013
    Why so much pink houses? Remember with all the new updates coming up you'll want to save some space and not take up too much land. Also it's better if you have them placed in an organized fashion as opposed to just dropping them clustered together. I have some neighbors that have acres of land filled with houses and it doesn't look presentable at all.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Dyl26 wrote:
    Why so much pink houses? Remember with all the new updates coming up you'll want to save some space and not take up too much land. Also it's better if you have them placed in an organized fashion as opposed to just dropping them clustered together. I have some neighbors that have acres of land filled with houses and it doesn't look presentable at all.

We shouldn't need free land for the Squidport update. From what I have heard, we'll be adding a boardwalk area to the unreleased land areas.

If we do need land, I'm gonna be in serious trouble. I had a hard time fitting Asia de Cuba into my town yesterday.
  • Mull1966
    315 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Dyl26 wrote:

We shouldn't need free land for the Squidport update. From what I have heard, we'll be adding a boardwalk area to the unreleased land areas.

If we do need land, I'm gonna be in serious trouble. I had a hard time fitting Asia de Cuba into my town yesterday.

I thought I read that several of the new building wouldn't exactly fit in at the boardwalk area. Not a size restriction but more of an aesthetics one.
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    Plan today, is build 100 pink houses. So far I am on number 48, town looks a mess but you know what they say about omlettes. Determined to get the 2 and 3 million items by time my corn is ready to crop in 9 days times.
    Don't buy pink houses! Save ur cash & buy brown houses! :twisted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    robm978 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Dyl26 wrote:

I thought I read that several of the new building wouldn't exactly fit in at the boardwalk area. Not a size restriction but more of an aesthetics one.

I also read somewhere here that the squidport buildings WON'T be able to be placed anywhere except on boardwalk.
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/135/9512617.page#28695431
  • mmmmdonuts0
    192 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Plan today, is build 100 pink houses. So far I am on number 48, town looks a mess but you know what they say about omlettes. Determined to get the 2 and 3 million items by time my corn is ready to crop in 9 days times.
    Don't buy pink houses! Save ur cash & but brown houses! :twisted:

I remember all your brown houses from WD :evil:

I've started getting a few 'ahem' purple houses. I find I can be around every 3 hours (usually) and if I don't miss out too much if I miss the harvesting deadline.
  • henn3001
    160 posts
    edited May 2013
    I hate purple houses. they just don't fit anywhere.
  • deorets90
    32 posts
    edited May 2013
    Bought 12 brown houses and 2 areas that each are costs 9,1k and 19k. Now I have 24 brown, 2 white, 1 orange and 12 purple houses but still lack of money.
    I really need to expand my land just to put new quest's buildings
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    Don't buy pink houses! Save ur cash & but brown houses! :twisted:

I remember all your brown houses from WD :evil:

I've started getting a few 'ahem' purple houses. I find I can be around every 3 hours (usually) and if I don't miss out too much if I miss the harvesting deadline.
    Lol u jelly brahxP Damn...I was sure making money! :D Tbh, I only have one brown house now, cuz I don't need any extra cash now! :twisted:
  • edited May 2013
    Well there's a hundred white houses, way I figure it is use the cash to buy more land then move them out to the new space they will end up in storage any way. Trying to collect green trash and barrels to build my toxic island, think mass builds is quickest way.
  • mmmmdonuts0
    192 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Damn. I couldn't afford so many white houses when I started my lil' farm! Had to go with one of the cheaper options but I am slowly raking it in - hopefully the Squidport update won't be such a stress for me. I'd save your money for that Jelly but a toxic island sounds cool.

I won't be keeping my farm houses either when I'm done - I hate a boring Springfield!
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    You can either buy a bunch of premium items or house farm or maybe a little of both. However, it is taking forever to get all the land. I am at $104, 000 for land.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    You can either buy a bunch of premium items or house farm or maybe a little of both. However, it is taking forever to get all the land. I am at $104, 000 for land.

Ive been playing the game since the very start and i only bought all the land last month cos i actually needed to :lol: I was never worried about getting it all as my town fitted in nicely :) buying all the land really doesnt matter if you look at how your town is designed, i need to shrink down Burn's manor as i made that WAY too big :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Ive been playing the game since the very start and i only bought all the land last month cos i actually needed to :lol: I was never worried about getting it all as my town fitted in nicely :) buying all the land really doesnt matter if you look at how your town is designed, i need to shrink down Burn's manor as i made that WAY too big :lol:

I am having the same dilemma with Burn's manor, the once mind-blowing expansive grounds that belonged to Mr Burns in my town keeps shrinking strip by strip. :? He is going to have a Spuckler size yard by the time I'm through!
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    tlindfors wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I am having the same dilemma with Burn's manor, the once mind-blowing expansive grounds that belonged to Mr Burns in my town keeps shrinking strip by strip. :? He is going to have a Spuckler size yard by the time I'm through!

I have the opposite problem my burns manor is too small but I need to finish the story line buildings before I can enlarge the area of the burns manor because I need my money for buildings rather than land atm (still only $40,000 a day rather than the $100,000 needed, no house farm and 18% multiplier). I can't even buy things such as extra houses, kwiki-marts and gulp and blows for the conform-O-meter. Only 4 buildings to go with the storyline I should start building El Chemistry tonight and businessmans club Friday
    Bad cub camp set me back a couple of days
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.