EA Forums - Banner

Also Thank you to Petergeenen for my panoramic

Nice looking town!! :D
If you have any room left on your friends list I'd love to be a neighbor and see a better view of your town.. 8)

Replies

• angeladevil
    141 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    If you have any room left on your friends list I'd love to be a neighbor and see a better view of your town.. 8)

Send an invite, always make room :D
  • NiHe105
    137 posts
    edited May 2013
    I hope that one day you just can zoom out to see your whole Springfield while playing...
    I even would pay for this option :!:
  • robertnbrand
    654 posts Member
    edited May 2013

I tried sending you one but as soon as I hit search it just continues to say "Results Loading" for about 5 minutes straight I'm guessing there's something wrong with the Origin Network because then it'll kick me off but I can accept friend requests all day long makes no sense :?
    But you can send me a friends request if you'd like my username is the same as on here :D
  • robertnbrand
    654 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    NiHe105 wrote:
    I hope that one day you just can zoom out to see your whole Springfield while playing...
    I even would pay for this option :!:

+1 :D
  • angeladevil
    141 posts Member
    edited May 2013

I tried sending you one but as soon as I hit search it just continues to say "Results Loading" for about 5 minutes straight I'm guessing there's something wrong with the Origin Network because then it'll kick me off but I can accept friend requests all day long makes no sense :?
    But you can send me a friends request if you'd like my username is the same as on here :D

Sent req :D
  • robertnbrand
    654 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Accepted. :mrgreen:
  • angeladevil
    141 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Accepted. :mrgreen:

Thank you, your town looks good too :)
  • robertnbrand
    654 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Your most welcome :D
    And thank you also! :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.