EA Forums - Banner

TSTO Bleeding into Real Life

Prev1
Step away from the game.....take a breath......don't forget to water the plants and feed the pets......

Replies

• kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    Step away from the game.....take a breath......don't forget to water the plants and feed the pets......

Can't...must...harvest...moonshine... :evil:
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    Poor animals! :cry:
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013

Luckily my pit is kept well fed. :D
  • Shadiest_one
    607 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I do this all the time. Cobble stone wall, flower patch etc etc
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013

This is what happens when you don't feed em
    tumblr_lxqnkpSS8v1r9gfl9o1_400.gif

Just make him/her a burger, they know what to do
    A%2BDay%2Bin%2BThe%2BLife%2Bof%2BDog%2BMan.gif
  • ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited May 2013
    I think you should set everyone to 24 hr tasks and back away from your electronic device slowly..
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    OMG, emmcee1. The dog with hands is freaking me out right now especially when I'm a bit buzzed. lol
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    ddashrock wrote:
    I think you should set everyone to 24 hr tasks and back away from your electronic device slowly..

Agreed. But that's only for a day. I think I need everyone to have 7 day tasks at least!
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    OMG, emmcee1. The dog with hands is freaking me out right now especially when I'm a bit buzzed. lol

Good hey? Heaps of different ones on YouTube to watch.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

Good hey? Heaps of different ones on YouTube to watch.

Haha, maybe I'll search them later when I'm not so freaked by them . lol.
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited May 2013
    Closest I've ever gotten to that level of the twilight zone was walking into HEB, (local grocery) and seeing a bunch of kids horsing around. They looked about 10 years old and were being regular little brats in front of the store. One little winner stood up on top of the cement poles they put out front to keep granny from driving into the store and started spitting. Classy. His foot slipped and he took the pole to the groin. One of his buddies did a perfect Nelson "ha ha". That's all I got :D
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    jwlizard76 wrote:
    Closest I've ever gotten to that level of the twilight zone was walking into HEB, (local grocery) and seeing a bunch of kids horsing around. They looked about 10 years old and were being regular little brats in front of the store. One little winner stood up on top of the cement poles they put out front to keep granny from driving into the store and started spitting. Classy. His foot slipped and he took the pole to the groin. One of his buddies did a perfect Nelson "ha ha". That's all I got :D

Lmao karma is a bi7ch when your a kid.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    jwlizard76 wrote:

Haha!! Nice! Really, thanks for sharing. Wish I could of been there.
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited May 2013
    tumblr_inline_miaficdV8o1qz4rgp.gif
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I've found myself shouting "Call Moe's I'm on my way!" Everytime I finish doing anything vaugely work related. I've also taken to going to the pub for 8 hours and spending 1 hour in my local cornershop before leaving, walking 8 feet down the road, turning around and going back in for another hour.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    tumblr_inline_miaficdV8o1qz4rgp.gif

Not sure if your Dean quote is on cue. But I love Supernatural. :wink:
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    I've found myself shouting "Call Moe's I'm on my way!" Everytime I finish doing anything vaugely work related. I've also taken to going to the pub for 8 hours and spending 1 hour in my local cornershop before leaving, walking 8 feet down the road, turning around and going back in for another hour.

Hahahahha. You've got it just as bad as me. Nice to meet ya! haha
  • deomegus
    595 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    has anyone done the opposite? implement real-life into the game? i have a neighborhood of blue houses laid out like my own neighborhood. all the houses are the same design and look just like the blue ones.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited May 2013
    I run around my neighborhood and try to tap on my neighbors heads. I don't get and cash for it. Just strange stares.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    fastdan1 wrote:
    I run around my neighborhood and try to tap on my neighbors heads. I don't get and cash for it. Just strange stares.

Is that when you prance and preen like grandpa? Or on a steak out like wiggum? Iam confused.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.