EA Forums - Banner

TSTO Bleeding into Real Life

2Next

Replies

• robertnbrand
    654 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I've looked at businesses and people's houses before and thought "Hmm maybe if that fence or flowers were more to the left/right it'd look good" and so on.. Lol :lol:
  • cgeorgepdl
    99 posts
    edited May 2013
    Sleeping in the gutter is frowned upon in my neighborhood. Go figure! But I do strut around in my suit and practice whacking fake snakes in my yard! :wink:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    cgeorgepdl wrote:
    Sleeping in the gutter is frowned upon in my neighborhood. Go figure! But I do strut around in my suit and practice whacking fake snakes in my yard! :wink:

Lol ok, you know power rangers are back on tv.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    fastdan1 wrote:
    I run around my neighborhood and try to tap on my neighbors heads. I don't get and cash for it. Just strange stares.

Hahahahaha :lol::lol::lol:
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm loving all these hilarious responses! Thanks all for making me feel right at home. :P :lol: 8)
  • david328ci
    86 posts
    edited May 2013
    Step away from the game.....take a breath......don't forget to water the plants and feed the pets......
    Poor animals! :cry:

Luckily my pit is kept well fed. :D

With pink frosted donuts?
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    david328ci wrote:
    Step away from the game.....take a breath......don't forget to water the plants and feed the pets......
    Poor animals! :cry:

Luckily my pit is kept well fed. :D

With pink frosted donuts?

Oh woops. Was I not supposed to feed him those? Seemed to work in the game. :P
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited May 2013
    I've found myself shouting "Call Moe's I'm on my way!" Everytime I finish doing anything vaugely work related. I've also taken to going to the pub for 8 hours and spending 1 hour in my local cornershop before leaving, walking 8 feet down the road, turning around and going back in for another hour.
    :-) I always take a few seconds to pick up radioactive trash, and sometimes even find a donut!

• nutsforbart
    144 posts
    edited May 2013
    Love the dog animation emmcee1! I'd love to have that one.

Original question: YES!! I see things in real life, like houses or shops and think WoW. They must have designed that after the one in TSTO. LOL. All roads lead back to TSTO. But isn't that normal?
  • bobbell234
    95 posts
    edited May 2013
    My most surreal moment was waking up from a dream where I was helping a Revit (BIM/3D modeling software) user with a model issue involving gravity pipe and the building she was connecting the pipe to was King Toot's. The same isometric King Toot's from this game.
  • brockrui
    60 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    The other day I tried to pay for my Dunkin' Donuts with my itunes card!
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    brockrui wrote:
    The other day I tried to pay for my Dunkin' Donuts with my itunes card!

Did you see kramer there and joe DiMaggio, ohh wait that's dinky donuts lol.
  • brockrui
    60 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    After some thinking, I proposed 150 donuts to my real estate agent for a house. He looked at me and laughed. I was so offended that I grabbed a cardboard box and yelled at him to "get in my inventory!"

Also had a sudden urge to spraypaint el barto at my local school!
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    brockrui wrote:
    After some thinking, I proposed 150 donuts to my real estate agent for a house. He looked at me and laughed. I was so offended that I grabbed a cardboard box and yelled at him to "get in my inventory!"

Also had a sudden urge to spraypaint el barto at my local school!

Was it Gil from red blazer?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.