The Springfield Jobs: Crafting

Prev1
LPNintendoITA
11382 posts Member
edited April 2018
c4Qu4jr.png
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on

Replies

• Why not show the blur items as we already know what they are. I know they are act 2&3 but still you should show them. It’s not as if they’re act 2&3 prizes that can’t be shown if you understand.
  • I saw a picture of the gondola in actual water in Springfield! Not in the ocean, but in Springfield! Hopefully we are breaking new ground again!
  • All the houses say they add percentage to the bonus area. Whats going to be the bonus area? I assume this is going to run like the last event.
  • So the colosseum giving 2 gold every 4 hours is pretty ****.
  • Disappointing that nothing has any bonuses either.
  • wow this really is the biggest event ever
  • Hmm...crafting currency is rather slow out of the gate. I know; you're starting with a 0% boost, but still.

We don't have the luxury of the Dragon's Teeth this time around. :D
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • The crafting is slow this time round and why can't it just be as easy as the last event. I hate waiting and just want to build. :joy:
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • It looks like quite a lot of good craftables. Means I won't make loads of fences (especially as no fences).
  • jmlgg
    162 posts Member
    Chris60119 wrote: »
    I saw a picture of the gondola in actual water in Springfield! Not in the ocean, but in Springfield! Hopefully we are breaking new ground again!

Wait what?! This is actually lowkey HUGE
  • you can craft land tokens?

As far as I can tell, just one. I used donuts to get it and then discovered that I couldn't craft another. :-(
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    Disappointing that nothing has any bonuses either.

:/ When was the last time we were able to craft anything with a bonus % attached? That doesn't seem like a reasonable expectation to me.

:/ When was the last time we were able to craft anything with a bonus % attached? That doesn't seem like a reasonable expectation to me.

Has anything craftable had a bonus at the time? I know some things later had bonuses added, but I don't remember 'live' bonus.
  • I think I'm going to craft a lot of stuff from Act 1 and 2. I'd love to make a small London area, and my own Little Venice, so to speak.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.

Has anything craftable had a bonus at the time? I know some things later had bonuses added, but I don't remember 'live' bonus.

I seem to recall at least one THOH where you could craft multiplier items. If I'm remembering things incorrectly I'm sure someone will correct me.
  • 1SmallFoot
    82 posts Member
    edited March 2018

wailing walls, THOH XXVI (2013)
  • 1SmallFoot wrote: »

wailing walls, THOH XXVI (2013)

That's the one I was trying to think of. Thanks for reminding me.

As far as I can tell, just one. I used donuts to get it and then discovered that I couldn't craft another. :-(

NOOOOOO my dreams are dashed! But thank you for letting me know!
  • There are a total of 7 available. 1 with the museum, 1 crafting each act, 1 prize per act