EA Forums - Banner

Homer Buddha Question

i don't think it has been updated since the very beginning so the only premium items you get are items that were originally available when the game first came out.

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    i don't think it has been updated since the very beginning so the only premium items you get are items that were originally available when the game first came out.

+1 :thumbup:

Dont think it will ever give out any shall we say decent ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    don't get me wrong i would love to get Frink's lab or the volcano lair in the homer Buddha but its kinda upsetting for the people that already bought all the old premium items and have no real good prizes to hope for except more donuts.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

+1 :thumbup:

Dont think it will ever give out any shall we say decent ;)

I guess that could be the case, but EA definitely would of fixed it by now if they wanted to. At least we can sometimes get 60 donuts from it to buy those higher priced ones. :?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013

I guess that could be the case, but EA definitely would of fixed it by now if they wanted to. At least we can sometimes get 60 donuts from it to buy those higher priced ones. :?

Ive never once recieved any donuts from that Buddha :( loads of lucky people have done but i never have :( Think the more money you spend on the game the less likely you are to get them from it :lol:
  • slivdawg77
    422 posts
    edited May 2013
    I wish you could sell stuff back for donuts!
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Ive never once recieved any donuts from that Buddha :( loads of lucky people have done but i never have :( Think the more money you spend on the game the less likely you are to get them from it :lol:

Aw sorry you never got any donuts from it. :cry: It's true. Just yesterday I received 30 donuts then another 60 donuts when I clicked on the buddha again! I believe when I started playing I received 132 donuts only once from it. But I have spend quite a pretty penny on this game anyway so it's just the luck of the draw I guess. :?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    Aw sorry you never got any donuts from it. :cry: It's true. Just yesterday I received 30 donuts then another 60 donuts when I clicked on the buddha again! I believe when I started playing I received 132 donuts only once from it. But I have spend quite a pretty penny on this game anyway so it's just the luck of the draw I guess. :?

wow thats nice lot of donuts won from that :) Jealous :lol:
  • wyendn
    310 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    My son got 12 donuts for not playing for a couple weeks, can't remember how it was worded. that was last May when
    it was hard to get a server.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.