EA Forums - Banner

cone of shame

Prev1
my poor dog had minor surgery today and is trying to get used to the cone thing around his neck. It is both funny and sad. fell bad for him but it has been kinda entertaining at the same time watching him get used to it
fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    If a dog owner can laugh then anyone can. That sounds amusing.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited March 2018

One of my favorite scenes ever
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    he is having the worst time trying to go around corners lol the cone keeps catching the walls
  • he is having the worst time trying to go around corners lol the cone keeps catching the walls

Get him the wheelchair too lol!

Sorry, i do hope he gets better soon
  • my poor dog had minor surgery today and is trying to get used to the cone thing around his neck. It is both funny and sad. fell bad for him but it has been kinda entertaining at the same time watching him get used to it

This brings back bad memories. Some years back one of our cats was fitted with such a collar following minor surgery. The poor cat was traumatized. It was almost impossible for him to eat or sleep; our other cat thought that this odd-looking animal with the big collar was a new cat and thus kept growling at him, making it almost impossible for anyone in the house to sleep; etc., etc. After 24 hours I couldn’t take it anymore and removed the collar.

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Poor pup. When my dog had to wear one, he figured out how to get it off himself. Luckily he didn't mess with his stitches so I gave up on him wearing it.
  • thanks all. :D I was messing with him today now that he’s getting used to the cone and tossing food bits into the cone :D it took him a few times to figure out he had to put his head down all the way for the food to fall to the ground. the first few times it drove him crazy that he could smell it but couldn’t get to it :D
    hopefully he will get it off in a week, he has an appointment next Saturday. he doesn’t try to mess with the stitches in his back but he has a dissolvable one next to this eye that i’m worried about being messed with
  • my poor dog had minor surgery today and is trying to get used to the cone thing around his neck. It is both funny and sad. fell bad for him but it has been kinda entertaining at the same time watching him get used to it

This brings back bad memories. Some years back one of our cats was fitted with such a collar following minor surgery. The poor cat was traumatized. It was almost impossible for him to eat or sleep; our other cat thought that this odd-looking animal with the big collar was a new cat and thus kept growling at him, making it almost impossible for anyone in the house to sleep; etc., etc. After 24 hours I couldn’t take it anymore and removed the collar.
    yeah, we didn’t get much sleep last night either. he wanted to do his routine and get in his recliner but that isn’t going to happen so, he was not content and wandered the halls of the house rubbing the cone on the walls

• I got the inflatable donut for my dogs last time- worked good... Less funny looking lol :D
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I got the inflatable donut for my dogs last time- worked good... Less funny looking lol :D
    i saw those but my pup likes to rub his face on the carpet and he could break a stitch by his eye. they look a lot more comfortable though
    i updated my profile pic with him in the cone

• Roscoe got the cone taken off today! had 2 stitches removed removed
    it is great he can walk down the halls without scraping along the walls and move around without catching the cone on everything :D
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    So the lamp's not running away anymore?

Congrats Roscoe! Hope he feels better soon. At least he has his dignity back B)
  • So the lamp's not running away anymore?

Congrats Roscoe! Hope he feels better soon. At least he has his dignity back B)
    :D yeah, he is a happy guy now. thanks
  • Roscoe got the cone taken off today! had 2 stitches removed removed
    it is great he can walk down the halls without scraping along the walls and move around without catching the cone on everything :D

Congrats!
  • thanks, he is doing well and even happier :)
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    thanks, he is doing well and even happier :)

Maybe a pic of happy Roscoe without his cone?
  • johncolombo
    11354 posts Senior Moderator
    What a cute dog. Glad he's OK
    (when I saw the title of this thread I thought this was a place to share embarrassing mishaps)
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • thanks, he is doing well and even happier :)

Maybe a pic of happy Roscoe without his cone?
    ill change to one later today
    What a cute dog. Glad he's OK
    (when I saw the title of this thread I thought this was a place to share embarrassing mishaps)
    :D i with i had my camera rolling when he tried to jump onto my bed with the cone on, he didn’t make it :D

• good topic
  • Why there is no localization for a certain games?
    I know it is not always possible to conclude an agreement for the publication of a certain game with a foreign right holder, so can I try a game localization ? Did anyone tried?