EA Forums - Banner

Strange PM from ”user”

13Next

Replies

• smohqy wrote: »
    After all these years of threads full of nothing but, "I'd like a PM," you start getting PMs.

And you complain. I'll never understand you guys. :grey_question:
    When the guys start getting PMS then they’ll finally find a drug that works!
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    @billiethesun be careful how you proceed... just remember that "she" is probably some nasty fat ugly bald bloke who has already scammed 100s of people with the same sad made up story.

The woman in the picture probably doesn't even know she is being abused by him using her image like that either.

I suspect 'it' will become racier with you with to gain your trust before asking you for money... :#

Whats this guys address? I could use a little "racier" >:)
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Atleast if ”she” talks too me, then no naive person Will send ”her” money ...
    But i think i was not doing a good job, as ”she” stoped emailing me...
  • Atleast if ”she” talks too me, then no naive person Will send ”her” money ...
    But i think i was not doing a good job, as ”she” stoped emailing me...
    Probably has seen this thread.
  • But i think i was not doing a good job, as ”she” stoped emailing me...

If they do get back to youb ask if they k ow any African Princes. One in particular owes me a lot of money. I sent my bank info just like he asked and after several years Im still waiting for my $40 million. He just keeps taking my money. Hopefully he will have enough to get the $40 million out of his country soon!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • ^^ ha ha haaar! :D :D :D
    That Prince owes us ALL money!
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • What this person ?

OTeqaTi.jpg
  • Perhaps if it was offering donuts... the tsto gold :D
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Perhaps if it was offering donuts... the tsto gold :D
    Well if you had that cash I think you’d just have enough to buy donuts :lol:
  • Finally!
    I got a reply, apparently ”she” wants too invest in My country, not much at all. Just 15m dollars
  • billiethesun
    111 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Finally!
    I got a reply, apparently ”she” wants too invest in My country, not much at all. Just 15million dollars, haha. To do so, she needs my home address...

” I have a strong feeling after reading your message, I have a feeling that your are an honest person and because of that honesty I choose to have this confidential with you. ”

^ what the email started with...

• send her back a nigerian prince email.
  • 15 million dollars! Tell her that's just not enough money... :D
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    send her back a nigerian prince email.
    Never gotten one of those, Will search the internet for one...