EA Forums - Banner

New Content

cdepast
2463 posts Member
Posting this here for more visibility than the showcase.

This event has an insane amount of content, some of which appears to go with water.

Please post tips around designing or any cool photos of things youre doing with the SF Jobs content. After the event this thread can be migrated over.

Replies

• Like this idea. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • johncolombo
    11160 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2018
    that's fine. It will drop before it needs to be moved. I'm curious to see what you all post. :)
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    I honestly feel overwhelmed by all the crafting possibilities. looking for some inspiration.
  • But it is difficult to let the creative design juice flows given the land constraints.
  • By now I usually have some design going but with how much stuff we're getting in this event I just don't know where to begin and I want most of it in my SH area. One quarter of heights has already became my redesigned airport.
  • Working on some ideas in my second town. Still can't use main town due to glitch and 2 days waiting for EA to decide if I can have a roll back. Thought I would add some of the colorful RIO houses too.

YVAxRGm.png
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • wadebear
    3407 posts Member
    Um, you do realize that by not having those around your Museum you're NOT getting the bonus. Right?
  • My museum is already at 20%.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    Working on some ideas in my second town. Still can't use main town due to glitch and 2 days waiting for EA to decide if I can have a roll back. Thought I would add some of the colorful RIO houses too.

YVAxRGm.png

This is exactly what I was hoping to see.
  • Castiel19x
    4069 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    How about changing the title to have showcase in it.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    Working on some ideas in my second town. Still can't use main town due to glitch and 2 days waiting for EA to decide if I can have a roll back. Thought I would add some of the colorful RIO houses too.

YVAxRGm.png

Is your glitch that one about no space for museum? I found a way how to fix it, you can check my post in a Freeze thread, last page.
  • Willy9292
    1524 posts Member
    It is a work in progress. Some more is done. Hope to see ideas from others too. There will be a row of canal houses in front of the tall apartments soon. Nice thread @cdepast
    Sure wish I could access my main town. Over 2 days waiting on EA now.

JtSb3H1.png