EA Forums - Banner

More plunder (crafting)

How do we get more Plunder to craft the items it seems to be really hard this time at collect it? Also does the museum increase with the bouns or is it just for paintings?

Replies

• Far as I can tell, the bonus only affects the quantity of paintings collected. If you have neighbors with lots of crafted items, it's possible that they are among the donut farmers flush with sprinkly income, or are massively wealthy IRL, and have rushed the items with donuts rather than used crafting currency.

Most events start slow and increase as you enter successive acts. Just have a little patience and it will be rewarded...it may be that by the end of the event, you will be wondering how to spend all of the extra crafting income you have accumulated.
  • Wish the crafting material was a little faster like in the last event.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • In every event, I’m always left with crafting currency that I don’t care about. I just have to keep reminding myself of that.
  • In every event, I’m always left with crafting currency that I don’t care about. I just have to keep reminding myself of that.

I would have liked to have a lot more crafting currency for the Christmas event. Those Rigellian walls were expensive.
  • I was thinking the same thing! The past events I found myself not wanting to craft everything but this time around I want multiples of almost everything! I'll just keep grinding and wish for the best :)
  • Chris60119
    988 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I'm debating to craft the extra land tokens. I want them but not sure If I want to waste currency on them. I'm not anywhere near where I hear you have to use them and I have 6 saved up already from past events and this one.

Are the canal houses the houses the only houses that get the sidewalk on the water? What about the first 5 houses in crafting? I forget what they are called.
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    I'm debating to craft the extra land tokens. I want them but not sure If I want to waste currency on them. I'm not anywhere near where I hear you have to use them and I have 6 saved up already from past events and this one.

Are the canal houses the houses the only houses that get the sidewalk on the water? What about the first 5 houses in crafting? I forget what they are called.

You should definitely craft the land tokens if you have the plunder for it. There's only one per act, so it's not a huge amount and who knows how EA will do their next land release - if it requires tokens again, you'll want as many as you can get.

The canal houses are the ones that get the extra decoration when placed on the shore of a river. The other houses are just regular decorative houses, not intended to be on the water.
  • The houses will probably be the last thing I get at the end, gonna get me a few more trucks first!