EA Forums - Banner

Thoughts on The Springfield Jobs Event

2Next

Replies

• I personally think this event is pretty good so far. I like the craftables and characters a lot. What are your thoughts?

I love that we’re getting Australia and England next. Personally the travel themed episodes have always had the best items.
  • Its kind of a ground breaking event with rivers. A+ event from me!

Just need alligators for the rivers now!
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Chris60119 wrote: »
    Its kind of a ground breaking event with rivers. A+ event from me!

Just need alligators for the rivers now!

Now that lakes and rivers are a thing, we need a General Sherman NPC to put in the water.
    latest?cb=20081111222309
  • Really enjoying it so far. Great new content, with more to come, loads of characters, lots of tasks and collecting the guards/paintings isn't too demanding (collecting masks, however....).

In a few weeks, though, I know I'll think it's been on too long (as with every event) but that's how it is and not really a negative.
  • In designing with some of the new items, I find I have only a single request: it would be a complement to some of these items to have cobbled pavement, like they do in so many of the historic cities in Europe. I'd like to place it around the old cathedral and the Coliseum etc. I think I recall that also being a request when the cobblestone road surface was first introduced.
  • In designing with some of the new items, I find I have only a single request: it would be a complement to some of these items to have cobbled pavement, like they do in so many of the historic cities in Europe. I'd like to place it around the old cathedral and the Coliseum etc. I think I recall that also being a request when the cobblestone road surface was first introduced.

You can buy permanent cobblestone for 40 donuts. Unfortunately it's unlikely they will provide it for free. It is something that would add a lot to the buildings in this event, especially cathedrals and Coloseum like you say.
  • The event is just fine and good for some new content. What I really want know is how the Pac man machine files
    45UPENC.gif
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • The event is just fine and good for some new content. What I really want know is how the Pac man machine files
    45UPENC.gif

That flight is made possible by the power of imagination, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, and viewers like you.
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I would have liked to have gotten some new trees for this event, especially for Italy. Some Cypress, Olive, and Stone Pine (umbrella) trees all would have been great.
  • onslow1393 wrote: »
    In designing with some of the new items, I find I have only a single request: it would be a complement to some of these items to have cobbled pavement, like they do in so many of the historic cities in Europe. I'd like to place it around the old cathedral and the Coliseum etc. I think I recall that also being a request when the cobblestone road surface was first introduced.

You can buy permanent cobblestone for 40 donuts. Unfortunately it's unlikely they will provide it for free. It is something that would add a lot to the buildings in this event, especially cathedrals and Coloseum like you say.

I did buy the cobblestone road for 40 donuts when it was introduced. What I mean to say is, there should be a paved surface, similar to the concrete surface that has been available and can be placed under some structures, but instead of it being grey concrete, it is pavestone, similar to the black Peter's stones that cover the surfaces in Rome and Vatican City.
  • onslow1393 wrote: »
    In designing with some of the new items, I find I have only a single request: it would be a complement to some of these items to have cobbled pavement, like they do in so many of the historic cities in Europe. I'd like to place it around the old cathedral and the Coliseum etc. I think I recall that also being a request when the cobblestone road surface was first introduced.

I did buy the cobblestone road for 40 donuts when it was introduced. What I mean to say is, there should be a paved surface, similar to the concrete surface that has been available and can be placed under some structures, but instead of it being grey concrete, it is pavestone, similar to the black Peter's stones that cover the surfaces in Rome and Vatican City.

Yeah, when I first saw the splash screen, I was hoping for that as an option.
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    Loving the buildings. I made a small town out of them already pretty much. And I'm expanding it. By the end of the event, its going to be huge. That's if the item limit doesn't cap me tomorrow.....or else I probably won't be able to finish this event. Or I will end up storing most of the stuff I am rewarded, what ever comes natural I suppose.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.