EA Forums - Banner

TSTO: What would you like to see?

Prev1
Howdilly Doodily, new here so not sure if there's a specific place for this, but I was wondering what everyone here would really like to see in the future of this game.

Personally, I'd really like more terrain, trees, and basic decorations. Desert/dirt tiles, dirt roads, small wooden bridges, concrete walls, cacti-Palm trees! Some palm trees please oh god!

Uherm. So, what would you like to see?
"I would like to see u smexy!" :mrgreen:

Replies

• direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I would like to see some mini games. Maybe the video games from the show. They don't have to give you anything, just kill some time.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Howdilly Doodily, new here so not sure if there's a specific place for this, but I was wondering what everyone here would really like to see in the future of this game.

Personally, I'd really like more terrain, trees, and basic decorations. Desert/dirt tiles, dirt roads, small wooden bridges, concrete walls, cacti-Palm trees! Some palm trees please oh god!

****?
    1249287503_ice_cube.gif
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited May 2013
    I get really frustrated that all the decorations are just basically various shades of green.

I need color and have already wasted enough donuts on the pink flower planters.

I find myself using orange traffic cones just to inject some vibrancy into the scene.

I like the flowers ok but they need solid colors not just mixed bunches. The rainbow effect doesn't always work for me.

Red flowers, yellow flowers, orange, etc.... Just need variety. Please please please.

• XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

****?
    1249287503_ice_cube.gif
    LMAO! Hello bro, how was ur day today? :mrgreen:
    What you been up to, "Puff & Duff?" :D
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I get really frustrated that all the decorations are just basically various shades of green.

I find myself using orange traffic cones just to inject some vibrancy into the scene.

I like the flowers ok but they need solid colors not just mixed bunches. The rainbow effect doesn't always work for me.

Red flowers, yellow flowers, orange, etc.... Just need variety. Please please please.

I agree, good suggestions, sounds like your town is alot like mine. One house sets a trend and the rest are trying to keep up with the jones's lol.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

****?
    1249287503_ice_cube.gif

Ohh hey buddy, not hitting nothing yet, got a bit of a hang over and have to get my son from school shortly, but after that, we'll see if the mood shall strike me later.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

****?
    1249287503_ice_cube.gif

Lmao!

Money :thumbup:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

****?
    1249287503_ice_cube.gif

Lmao!

Ohh hey man,whats doin?
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

****?
    1249287503_ice_cube.gif

Ohh hey buddy, not hitting nothing yet, got a bit of a hang over and have to get my son from school shortly, but after that, we'll see if the mood shall strike me later.
    All rite sounds good! :D Well...you know where to find mexD Shoot me a PMx)
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

****?
    1249287503_ice_cube.gif

Lmao!

Ohh hey man,whats doin?

Bugger all, at work right now. No customers for the last 45 minutes and I've got all my work done for the day. Now all I need to do for the rest of the day is make it look like I'm doing work, and I'm an expert at that. As our good friend George Costanza says, all you have to do is look frustrated. :lol:

Everything good with you?
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

I agree, good suggestions, sounds like your town is alot like mine. One house sets a trend and the rest are trying to keep up with the jones's lol.

Thx :D

I'm starting to think my town is a hot mess.

I like individual set pieces but feel I've lost the flow I felt I had before. It's been this way since WD and the lack of decorative variety is hobbling me.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6306 posts Moderator
    edited May 2013
    With 51 characters to look for plus a lot more on the way. I'd love to see some kind of "character locator"
  • MumblingReject
    104 posts
    edited May 2013
    Wow, does everyone know each other here or something?

YES. Jesus. And then when they do give you something that's solidly not green it's this weird neon red wall that doesn't really fit anything. ugh.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

****?
    1249287503_ice_cube.gif

Fo schizzle my nizzle
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

****?
    1249287503_ice_cube.gif

Lmao!

Ohh hey man,whats doin?

Bugger all, at work right now. No customers for the last 45 minutes and I've got all my work done for the day. Now all I need to do for the rest of the day is make it look like I'm doing work, and I'm an expert at that. As our good friend George Costanza says, all you have to do is look frustrated. :lol:

Everything good with you?
    bit crook from hang over but yeah can't complain. This is what you were after I Beleive
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

****?
    1249287503_ice_cube.gif

Fo schizzle my nizzle
    "Aw...wise words!" :mrgreen:
  • MumblingReject
    104 posts
    edited May 2013

oh my.. :oops:

georgetakei.jpeg
  • MumblingReject
    104 posts
    edited May 2013
    With 51 characters to look for plus a lot more on the way. I'd love to see some kind of "character locator"

Agreed. I was thinking something like the taskbook but that showed what all your characters were (or weren't) doing and clicking on their icon auto swiped you to their location or something. I hate coming back and finding Millhouse wandering around doing nothing.
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited May 2013
    Wow, does everyone know each other here or something?

YES. Jesus. And then when they do give you something that's solidly not green it's this weird neon red wall that doesn't really fit anything. ugh.

Ikr, that wall is a little garish. Lol. 8)

• mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited May 2013

Agreed. I was thinking something like the taskbook but that showed what all your characters were (or weren't) doing and clicking on their icon auto swiped you to their location or something. I hate coming back and finding Millhouse wandering around doing nothing.

That darn Milhouse kid..
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.