EA Forums - Banner

5 years of complaining ;)!

Prev1
fastshadow2
5466 posts Member
edited April 2018
got a 5 year badge notice today from EA Answer HQ :D
time goes quick :)
the first time i complained was a month after the original release of the Mapple Store, the first premium i ever spent $ on :D Even then the advice was to go to the forum when my town was erased (not nuked) :D thats how i found you :)
so, technically today is my 5 years on the forum :o
Post edited by fastshadow2 on
fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    Happy Anniversary!
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    LoathsomeForkedJackrabbit-size_restricted.gif
    ;;;;;
  • thanks, time goes quick and doesn’t seem like 5 years
  • johncolombo
    11354 posts Senior Moderator
    edited April 2018
    thanks, time goes quick and doesn’t seem like 5 years

what number were you? Like when I got my 500th like my badge said the other 2 people that already had that one so there's only 3 of us.

I just checked my 5 year badge, I was number 287. :o:/
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • the 5 year was EA Answer HQ badge not Forum but i have 2-2nd anniversary and 1 first anniversary badges pictured below :D notice that the first line of badges has 1 bday cake with a #2 that is 2nd anniversary badges and the 2nd line of badges has a cake without a number attached for 1st anniversary badge. my guess is that i didnt actually get a 5 year badge because i had to change my password
    E15_F2_D77_9_F61_417_A_BA72_43_F263_A0_D250.png
  • the 5 year was EA Answer HQ badge not Forum but i have 2-2nd anniversary and 1 first anniversary badges pictured below :D notice that the first line of badges has 1 bday cake with a #2 that is 2nd anniversary badges and the 2nd line of badges has a cake without a number attached for 1st anniversary badge. my guess is that i didnt actually get a 5 year badge because i had to change my password

Thats probably what it is. I had to start a whole new account when mine was changed, my 5 years would have been in February
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

Thats probably what it is. I had to start a whole new account when mine was changed, my 5 years would have been in February
    that was what i was thinking because the same day i went to HQ was the same day i signed up on the forum

that was what i was thinking because the same day i went to HQ was the same day i signed up on the forum

during my divorce a few years ago my ex was kind enough to change all my online passwords for me. And just to be even nicer, she changed all of the security questions and answers too! I lost my entire town that I started on Day 1! But when I had to go to court to get into my bank account, I thought about adding my origin ID to the list, but didnt think it would go over very well

during my divorce a few years ago my ex was kind enough to change all my online passwords for me. And just to be even nicer, she changed all of the security questions and answers too! I lost my entire town that I started on Day 1! But when I had to go to court to get into my bank account, I thought about adding my origin ID to the list, but didnt think it would go over very well
    :D had a few messed up issues while breaking up but yeah, the judge might have looked at you kinda crazy :D

• Kinda? He might have had me committed!
  • Kinda? He might have had me committed!
    in my case, both the ex and judge tried but good lawyer B)

• Good lawyer = expensive lawyer. I was still paying him 2 years later! Better him then her I suppose ;)>:):o
  • Good lawyer = expensive lawyer. I was still paying him 2 years later! Better him then her I suppose ;)>:):o
    i got full custody, well worth every penny

Same here. She passed away about 2 years later. Could have saved me a fortune

:o:D

:o:D

Long story. Its not nearly as cold as it sounds..
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    my ex is been in and out of jail and prison since we broke up, she decided to become a kleptomaniac and pill head :D
    shes doing 2 years this time for stealing 2 sweaters and she had enough cash on her to pay for them :D oh well, i guess everyone has to have a hobby ;) she was good back then but she lost her mind since the breakup
  • Wow, same here, but heroin. She died of an overdose. Small world. Hope your story ends a little better, especially if you have kids together like we did. They are the real victems in all this
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Wow, same here, but heroin. She died of an overdose. Small world. Hope your story ends a little better, especially if you have kids together like we did. They are the real victems in all this
    yeah, she just likes her scripts so far. sorry for your kid(s) also. thats rough
  • thanks, time goes quick and doesn’t seem like 5 years

what number were you? Like when I got my 500th like my badge said the other 2 people that already had that one so there's only 3 of us.

I just checked my 5 year badge, I was number 287. :o:/
    Well there’s 292 people who have received the badge, it doesn’t tell you what number you were. I did however beat you because I got mine back in December