EA Forums - Banner

Question about event currency

Prev1
Will the currency change with act 2 or will my hoarding pay off?

Replies

• Prize line currency will change with each act. The crafting currency will remain for the full event.
  • What about the daily tasks? Its time to start saving the tasks for act II, but they will be next to impossible not to complete unless you stop tapping the bots and stop sending characters to the museum. Will completed task currency switch from Act I to Act II's currency?
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    Chris60119 wrote: »
    What about the daily tasks? Its time to start saving the tasks for act II, but they will be next to impossible not to complete unless you stop tapping the bots and stop sending characters to the museum. Will completed task currency switch from Act I to Act II's currency?

yes... should always save three dailies and wait to claim them until the start of the next act.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • @shawn59736 sure to pay off, you will have phone booths before your non-hoarding neighbors.
    @Chris60119 yes they will switch.
    vqCk169.png
  • Ok thanks for the info!
  • Why do i not get event currency when i click on justice agents in my friends towns? I got some in other springfield.
  • Muhsterino
    4173 posts Member
    Why do i not get event currency when i click on justice agents in my friends towns? I got some in other springfield.
    You get it from the first 30 taps from friends visits.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • so only 300 pictures total?
  • actually 150. you only get 5 per tap for 30 taps in friends towns per day.
  • haha, so there is almost no way to get all rewards? I just got the leaning tower.
  • haha, so there is almost no way to get all rewards? I just got the leaning tower.

If you just got the leaning tower, than I think it is too late for you to get the last price in act 1. :'(
    I cannot say, why you are behind, but from my experience you haveto play at least 3-4 times a day and sent all possible (? 11 ? non premium) characters to the museum. Doing that I was fine and I am able to collect pictures for extra donuts since days.
    There is an event calender available which shows where you should be inn order to get all rewards
    In 2 days you will have a new chance to get rewards in act 2 :)

• zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    So am I understanding that right? No advantage to holding masks? Just dump what's left in friends towns?
  • glennsoe
    168 posts Member
    I'd like to know that as well..
  • masks persist all event
  • zutroy69 wrote: »
    So am I understanding that right? No advantage to holding masks? Just dump what's left in friends towns?

The only practical use for the masks is to complete that daily challenge. Probably best to always have 3 saved.
  • So the amount of plunder we saved has to be used in Act 1? It won't roll over to Act 2?
  • MildaMay wrote: »
    So the amount of plunder we saved has to be used in Act 1? It won't roll over to Act 2?

No, don't use it! Save it for the new stuff in act 2!
  • MildaMay wrote: »
    So the amount of plunder we saved has to be used in Act 1? It won't roll over to Act 2?

No, don't use it! Save it for the new stuff in act 2!

Ok, thanks, Frosted1414! I appreciate that reply! I have 832 plunders, and I have crafted everything available in Act 1. Wasn't sure if I should have crafted more than 1 of each price of act 1 prizes before act 2 begins. Thought I might lose all my plunder, & they start me over for act 2. But if I keep them, & only changes of new prizes available, I will save them for act 2. Just glad plunder will be available for the next act!
  • zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    masks persist all event

Thanks, LPN

• zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    zutroy69 wrote: »

The only practical use for the masks is to complete that daily challenge. Probably best to always have 3 saved.

Thats a good point. I actually try to keep 10 available so that I can let my play partner know if there are any creepers still in town.