EA Forums - Banner

Duff gardens task in task book?

I know someone must have posted this somewhere but I can't find it. I think this has happened to me once before too. Is this related to the stupid past event glitch? I do not want to trigger it in my game again but I now have a group of characters who will no longer auto assign to tasks via the unemployment office because this task is highlighted on their task list. Any advice would be appreciated...except nuke.

Replies

• Sorry to report that this is one of the elements of the "past events" bug. It doesnt mean you have it, usually you know if you have it (doesnt your husband have it?) but I would be careful
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • wiedmannaj
    1121 posts Member
    I'm guessing you already own it? This happens when you send someone on the short task (5 min?), it triggers a repeatable quest where you get awarded a gnome or pyramid, etc. If you just complete the required number of tasks (it's in the sidebar or just send everybody, and wait until they are all done), it will eliminate that highlighted task.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • @wiedmannaj Thanks. I know I must have had this happen before but I wanted to be sure that it was unconnected to the past events glitch and I wouldn't trigger it again if I cleared the task. I guess it won't do any harm.
  • Sorry to report that this is one of the elements of the "past events" bug. It doesnt mean you have it, usually you know if you have it (doesnt your husband have it?) but I would be careful

I had my game rolled back to fix it. Pie Man isn't appearing in the task book like he did when the bug was in my game, which seems to indicate that this could be separate from the bug. I'm not going to touch it for the time being, just in case, but it doesn't look to be quite the same.
  • My Duff Gardens just sits there. It doesn’t collect money. Lisa’s head is floating on top but you can’t click on it. Can you fix it or give me my donuts back. I’m in the 600s already.
  • jaythecanadian
    553 posts Member
    edited February 4
    @jcrow54444 ....this is a fan forum, EA developers doesn't come here. You would have to contact EA.
  • jcrow54444 wrote: »
    My Duff Gardens just sits there. It doesn’t collect money. Lisa’s head is floating on top but you can’t click on it. Can you fix it or give me my donuts back. I’m in the 600s already.

As jaythecanadian said, its just your fellow tappers here. Hopefully EA help didnt send you here. If not, here is a link to them. Phone or live chat works best. Email can take a long time (up to 72 hours for each reply)

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=the-simpsons-tapped-out

If you can, please let us know how you make out.

I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.