EA Forums - Banner

No update?

Prev1

Replies

• Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    ^^ This, and while you wait you can play Hungry Hungry Hippo. :)
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited May 2013
    Or you can collect 100xp and maybe take a nap...
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited May 2013

OR...... Candyland, Chutes and Ladders, Twister........
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited May 2013

But they guys get mad when we play hungry Hungry hippos. It's loud and luck based not skill based. It disturbs the quieter games.
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Hopefully tomorrow, cross your fingers!
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Or guess who, unfortunately I couldn't afford that so I got the generic version called "who is it" and instead of twister I got "twisted" sorry but that's what I could afford,my kids don't mind except when the flip boards on who is it fall apart.
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited May 2013
    I've got the m&ms for the hungry hippos :)
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Or guess who, unfortunately I couldn't afford that so I got the generic version called "who is it" and instead of twister I got "twisted" sorry but that's what I could afford,my kids don't mind except when the flip boards on who is it fall apart.

Guess Who is the bomb.

Enjoy!

• runlola19
    71 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Hungry Hippos is the PERFECT game for two boys under 5. It's just scary for anyone else. And dangerous ;)

As far as the update I have NOOOO clue and I think no one really does. But it's really fun to yearn for it. Haha
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

Guess Who is the bomb.

Enjoy!

Love hamish and Andy, I met the guys and there just like they are on tv,great blokes I was wearing a pink and black high vis shirt unfortunately that's my company colour and they had a ball takin the pi$$ out of me for my shirt
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    How do I get this update?
    Tomorrow you will get a "nice" update! :twisted:
  • joeherman2012
    100 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Guess Who is the bomb.

Enjoy!

Love hamish and Andy, I met the guys and there just like they are on tv,great blokes I was wearing a pink and black high vis shirt unfortunately that's my company colour and they had a ball takin the pi$$ out of me for my shirt

And I thought hi vis green and grey was bad. Is the pink and black common in Australia?
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Guess Who is the bomb.

Enjoy!

And I thought hi vis green and grey was bad. Is the pink and black common in Australia?
    no not at all were the only company, he owns race horses and that's the color his jockeys wear, plus his a very angry man and his shrink told him to surround himself with calm and soothing colours, so he chose pink, it's a construction company and all his gear is painted pink and black too.
  • joeherman2012
    100 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Guess Who is the bomb.

Enjoy!

no not at all were the only company, he owns race horses and that's the color his jockeys wear, plus his a very angry man and his shrink told him to surround himself with calm and soothing colours, so he chose pink, it's a construction company and all his gear is painted pink and black too.

I wouldn't call hi vis pink calm or soothing but hay what ever keeps the boss happy.
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Guess Who is the bomb.

Enjoy!

I tried to find pink hi-vis for riding to work and home and I couldn't. where do I get it from?
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    u w8

lol. And I love the way you said that in short hand too.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    I tried to find pink hi-vis for riding to work and home and I couldn't. where do I get it from?

I second this. The girlfriend would love one for the raves we go to. :thumbup:

• kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013

OR...... Candyland, Chutes and Ladders, Twister........

OR just play Candy Crush.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    runlola19 wrote:
    Hungry Hippos is the PERFECT game for two boys under 5. It's just scary for anyone else. And dangerous ;)

As far as the update I have NOOOO clue and I think no one really does. But it's really fun to yearn for it. Haha

Imagine the live action film of this game? I think there is a movie poster of it flying around the interwebs. haha
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Guess Who is the bomb.

Enjoy!

My boss had them made its bright pink at the top and black at the bottom.

This is some of my mates iam not in the shot(thank god boss would kill me) when we went on strike for two weeks these are the famous shirts and jumpers/sweaters
    uni-strike-main.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.