EA Forums - Banner

Fat Tony and Frankie the Squealer

Are they associated with any buildings? They are on tasks and I need them for act 2.
I tried storing the business men’s social club to free Tony but it didn’t work.
BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• Frankie is tied to the country club.
  • No they arent. Frankie comes with the white "mob car" I think its called. I dont remember what Fat Tony comes with, if anything, but he isnt tied to any building. If storing the building their task is in isnt an option, you have to rush them or just wait
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Thanks guys.
  • No they arent. Frankie comes with the white "mob car" I think its called. I dont remember what Fat Tony comes with, if anything, but he isnt tied to any building. If storing the building their task is in isnt an option, you have to rush them or just wait
    You’re right, he came out of the trunk.
  • @happyone2323 this car:
    KCLQuqU.jpg

But storing it doesnt help, I just tried for you
  • Spyderb i wasn't directing that to you, your post wasnt there when I posted. You beat me by a minute or so. I didnt want you to think I was being ignorant to you, I was answering happyone
  • Fat Tony came with the Legitimate Businessman's Club, but he is not tied to the building.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Fat Tony came with the Legitimate Businessman's Club, but he is not tied to the building.

Thanks for refreshing my memory. I knew he wasn't tied to a building, and was 90% sure it was the social club, but wasnt completely sure.
  • Thanks @daved7637397
  • Anytime @happy B)

I thought that Legs and Louie came with the Legitimate Businessman's Club.
  • Legs and Louie come with Fat Tony's compound