EA Forums - Banner

Snitch Hotline

anyone get one? do you get more agents or each agent pay out more per agent? anyone notice more masks after getting the hotline and if so how many per day?
before you all get started, i know they usually are not worth the purchase, just curious
fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• johncolombo
    11354 posts Senior Moderator
    anyone get one? do you get more agents or each agent pay out more per agent? anyone notice more masks after getting the hotline and if so how many per day?
    before you all get started, i know they usually are not worth the purchase, just curious

Huh?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • not sure how much the card helps with agents and if anyone is getting more masks from the agents and the increase from the hotline card. was just curious if anyone has any info of the increase of masks and/or agents
  • johncolombo
    11354 posts Senior Moderator
    I knew that card was there but I never noticed the name. We all decided a long time ago they are never a good deal. It's probably the same amount of what ever were tapping in half the visits. That's how it usually works.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I knew that card was there but I never noticed the name. We all decided a long time ago they are never a good deal. It's probably the same amount of what ever were tapping in half the visits. That's how it usually works.
    thanks, just wondering. only bought one by accident but thought i’d put out a different topic other than...my game is broke ;)