EA Forums - Banner

Arthur Fortune

Prev1
Just got him, and it says "Helps with heists" but wait, he doesn't. Same issue that we had with the Pope, so wait for an update in the next hours.

Replies

• Egh...he's got Arnie Pye Syndrome. His 4hr task is another one of those visually distracting/annoying flying tasks...

But, it's got a somewhat small footprint and a short collection time (4hr), so there's that?
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • He's voiced too how lovely and so worth the donuts.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Egh...he's got Arnie Pye Syndrome. His 4hr task is another one of those visually distracting/annoying flying tasks...

But, it's got a somewhat small footprint and a short collection time (4hr), so there's that?

Is the task in the hot air balloon you see on the spashscreen ?
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • I've been wanting this character for a while, so I bought him immediately. There is way too much content lately that I've given up collecting all the characters.
  • Could someone post a screenshot showing how big the building is? Some of the new buildings have been mahoooosive this event and I'm seriously running out of room cramming them all in.

Many thanks (in advance).
  • Could someone post a screenshot showing how big the building is? Some of the new buildings have been mahoooosive this event and I'm seriously running out of room cramming them all in.

Here you go.
    yPehCGX.png?1
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Egh...he's got Arnie Pye Syndrome. His 4hr task is another one of those visually distracting/annoying flying tasks...

Yeah, that one. I know, they got that whole tapping flying objects thing removed; it still doesn't make those tasks not be visually distracting, or annoying.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
    Could someone post a screenshot showing how big the building is? Some of the new buildings have been mahoooosive this event and I'm seriously running out of room cramming them all in.

Here you go.
    yPehCGX.png?1

Excellent - many thanks!
    Egh...he's got Arnie Pye Syndrome. His 4hr task is another one of those visually distracting/annoying flying tasks...

Yeah, that one. I know, they got that whole tapping flying objects thing removed; it still doesn't make those tasks not be visually distracting, or annoying.

Wish we could have that balloon separate.
  • Love the voice over done with this character. After exploring my area for a while, I was trying to find a place to put this in. I think I finally found my spot.
    OU8UIr0.jpg
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    Love the voice over done with this character. After exploring my area for a while, I was trying to find a place to put this in. I think I finally found my spot.
    OU8UIr0.jpg

Great planning!
  • It's good that we finally got a "normal size" building after all this time.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    Love the voice over done with this character. After exploring my area for a while, I was trying to find a place to put this in. I think I finally found my spot.
    OU8UIr0.jpg

Great planning!
  • jmlgg
    183 posts Member
    Hmm, id like him, but if he doesnt help with heists, i think ill hold off
  • jmlgg wrote: »
    Hmm, id like him, but if he doesnt help with heists, i think ill hold off

He will, we just gotta wait for the patch.
  • I had to store the Ayn Rand preschool for this. Oh well, no great loss.
  • mystery2mi wrote: »
    I had to store the Ayn Rand preschool for this. Oh well, no great loss.

Have you tried nuking ?
  • hobbesisreal
    578 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    @mystery2mi / @Castiel19x ..... Really think hard on nuking..... first store a small section of your town and rebuild that.

IF doing that x100 sounds like a good idea to get a fresh start, then go for it.

IF doing that x100 sounds like a crazy idea after redesigning that one section, then just don't nuke but just rebuild / reduce designs on section at a time.
  • @mystery2mi / @Castiel19x ..... Really think hard on nuking..... first store a small section of your town and rebuild that.

IF doing that x100 sounds like a good idea to get a fresh start, then go for it.

IF doing that x100 sounds like a crazy idea after redesigning that one section, then just don't nuke but just rebuild / reduce designs on section at a time.

You do know that its just a saying nowadays and to not actually do it. :D
  • I will always like Arthur Fortune solely because of this classic sequence: