EA Forums - Banner

So I did 60 min tasks for everyone for an entire day.

Prev1
I did the 60 min taske every 60 mins I was awake and 8 hours while I slept for months

Replies

• MumblingReject
    104 posts
    edited May 2013
    daveguinan wrote:
    I did the 60 min taske every 60 mins I was awake and 8 hours while I slept for months

You're a more devoted man than I.
  • nandamaung10
    66 posts
    edited May 2013
    daveguinan wrote:

Exactly the same! TSTO has taken over our lives. It's as it says life ruiningly fun!
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    daveguinan wrote:

Me too. Until whacking day.
  • nandamaung10
    66 posts
    edited May 2013
    Does anyone miss Whacking Day? I loved the update coz it brought in so many new buildings for free if we could whack the required number of snakes. However, the required number of snakes for the prizes was astronomical.
  • MumblingReject
    104 posts
    edited May 2013
    Does anyone miss Whacking Day? I loved the update coz it brought in so many new buildings for free if we could whack the required number of snakes. However, the required number of snakes for the prizes was astronomical.
    I like the fact that you had to really work at it. I think it made things more competitive and really brought the community together to figure out how to get all the prizes. The only problem is it was way too long. Over a month of glitches and snakes. No thank you.
  • nandamaung10
    66 posts
    edited May 2013
    I like the fact that you had to really work at it. I think it made things more competitive and really brought the community together to figure out how to get all the prizes. The only problem is it was way too long. Over a month of glitches and snakes. No thank you.

Plus, they extended it for another 7 days or so. Luckily for me, I managed to get the two donut boxes and both had 3 donuts in them.
  • daveguinan
    111 posts
    edited May 2013
    It is I was glad when I reached max level became a land baron I was really pleased to retire and play once a day until a new update arrives
    daveguinan wrote:

Exactly the same! TSTO has taken over our lives. It's as it says life ruiningly fun!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    So laggy, so time consuming...but the money-oh the money!

Yeah not worth it.

How much did you nett for all your time and effort? :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • johncolombo
    11503 posts Senior Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Hourly for now. I managed to buy all the expensive decorations escalator etc... I just upgraded land on both sides, goal of course all the land. Squidport is coming and we know how expensive that's going to be. I have about 2 million left, will stay hourly through squidport. Hopefully squidport will bring enough new tasks and money so I can buy all the land, then go on 12 hours tasks by fall. I hope.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • johncolombo
    edited May 2013
    How much land is there again? Someone posted once but I forget.
  • johncolombo
    edited May 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    How much land is there again? Someone posted once but I forget.
    13x13
    Thanks!
  • mmmmdonuts0
    192 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I often do 1 hr tasks for days but then I go on this forum and I end up missing hours... :shock:
  • DiNavarro89
    17 posts
    edited May 2013
    I have to try that now, I'm used to sticking with the 4hr tasks
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • johncolombo
    edited May 2013
    It's exhausting but you make so much more money.
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013

Yeah not worth it.
    "That's a one way ticket to become a millionaire!
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited May 2013
    I almost always did 1 hour tasks during the day, until WD. Since then it's pretty much been 12 hour tasks. Back to 1 hour today while waiting for the update.
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    When I first started playing I would use 1hr tasks all the time apart from working and sleeping. Getting through the early quests as fast as possible and tapping like mad to get enough money for the next building in time. Soon got burnt out from that though and started using the slightly longer tasks. Then whacking day really started to grate and switched to 12hr or 24hr tasks, with occasional evenings when I do a few shorter tasks followed by an 8hr to get me back on the 12hr schedule. Don't see me switching back to short tasks even though whacking day burnout is fading.
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013

Yeah not worth it.
    You got more "dope" than Bill Gates!
  • canadianspring
    410 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I've been doing 1 hour tasks since before whacking day, sometimes I get them to do the half hour tasks if I'm changing things or visiting friends.

I need the money!

I also need a life. :roll:
  • blueberryjui
    15 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm so excited that I finally reached the point (& more importantly, got Hibbert's practice) where I can do a round of 10-minute tasks. Those 45 second ones were brutal! ...especially growing "perfection!"
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.