EA Forums - Banner

I stained my deck today

Prev13
So instead of finishing the deck, you took a pic of the unfinished deck, uploaded It to your computer, downloaded it onto a website and posted it here. Thats gotta take about 2-3 hours. To add to that, there was no point in posting this in the first place.

Replies

• Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    2 hours to post a pic?
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    20130531_110259.jpg

maybe 2 minutes...
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    2 hours to post a pic?

After taking, uploading, downloading, copying, loging on, pasteing, and a lot of loading.
  • canadianspring
    410 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Looks good. I have the same chairs as you.

Uploading a pic takes seconds from a mobile device.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    20130531_110259.jpg

maybe 2 minutes...

Jaw dropped. You must of had this prepped and ready.
  • RockStrongoh
    47 posts
    edited May 2013
    Painted a fence in the sun today (no seriously really did...and not because there wasn't an update). Only 1/3 done. Thinkin about Tom Sawyerin the rest of it. My arms are fallin off.
    BTW postin and pickin only take bout 2 min. Easier on the arms too.

Fun stuff after a nice beer or 3!
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    2 hours to post a pic?

After taking, uploading, downloading, copying, loging on, pasteing, and a lot of loading.

All do respect mate, it does not take even close to 2 hours to post a pic. Would've taken him 10 minutes (max).
  • Trinity_E86
    323 posts
    edited May 2013
    Nice bit of decking even if it is unfinished :lol:
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    2 hours to post a pic?

this is the funniest thing ive ever seen.

two HOURS to post a picture from a camera. Maybe if you have a film camera, have to develop the picture, scan it using a 1990's scanner, upload it on 28kb dial up to a website that requires registration to host files and then registering an origin account in order to post the picture here. Even then you'd have like 40-60 mins left over.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013
    Looks good. I have the same chairs as you.

Uploading a pic takes seconds from a mobile device.

Looks like it was taken from a camera
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    2 hours to post a pic?

All do respect mate, it does not take even close 2 hours to post a pic. Would've taken him 10 minutes (max).

I will now go post in the "Old Fart" thread.
  • oman2302
    50 posts
    edited May 2013
    So instead of finishing the deck, you took a pic of the unfinished deck, uploaded It to your computer, downloaded it onto a website and posted it here. Thats gotta take about 2-3 hours. To add to that, there was no point in posting this in the first place.
    What about all the rubbish you post? Is that acceptable?
  • JJ illumina T
    187 posts
    edited May 2013
    Was taken from my iphone 5 when I was taking a break, just posted it now because im proud of the work!
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013
    oman2302 wrote:

Rubbish? What Rubbish?
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    Was taken from my iphone 5 when I was taking a break, just posted it now because im proud of the work!

So you should be. Not an easy job, although satisfying upon completion.
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    back on topic, it looks pretty decent.

what stain did you use?
  • canadianspring
    410 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    Linky2g wrote:
    2 hours to post a pic?

two HOURS to post a picture from a camera. Maybe if you have a film camera, have to develop the picture, scan it using a 1990's scanner, upload it on 28kb dial up to a website that requires registration to host files and then registering an origin account in order to post the picture here. Even then you'd have like 40-60 mins left over.

This made me literally LOL!
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    oman2302 wrote:

Rubbish? What Rubbish?

Look who's popular. :mrgreen:

Check your avatar.

• SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    Linky2g wrote:
    2 hours to post a pic?

Back to the old fart thread. :(
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2013

Nice one bruv :) how long did it take you?
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!