fastshadow2
5466 posts Member
edited April 2018
:D got him and Lurleen in the vault this week in my crawl town
7_B8066_A1_3589_4_F16_80_B9_6_E088587_BB7_A.png
Arnie will go into infinite loop with every nonevent character at the Mill :D
fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• What a super awsome character Arnie is! Definitely my favorite Simpsons character ever!

Bet you all didnt see that coming!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I don't know this problem you speak of, because my Arnie Pye lives in his Stonecutters costume. No annoying flying tasks for me!
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I already have both Arnie and Lurleen
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • What a super awsome character Arnie is! Definitely my favorite Simpsons character ever!

:D:D:D
    You lie!
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)

:D knew you would like the news :D

I don't know this problem you speak of, because my Arnie Pye lives in his Stonecutters costume. No annoying flying tasks for me!
    forgot to look for the skin, thanks

I can say, without any trace of sarcasm or insincerity, that I think Arnie Pye is great and I always have. I love his resentful and antagonistic relationship with Kent.
  • Are you saying Im sarcastic or insincere in regard s to my newfound love for Arnie? Those sir, are fighting words where I come from.

Its good for me that Im not where I come from, cause Id probably be in trouble ;)

I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

I can say, without any trace of sarcasm or insincerity, that I think Arnie Pye is great and I always have. I love his resentful and antagonistic relationship with Kent.
    always liked Arnie but the tapping on the helicopter annoyed me but that was fixed

Are you saying Im sarcastic or insincere in regard s to my newfound love for Arnie? Those sir, are fighting words where I come from.

Its good for me that Im not where I come from, cause Id probably be in trouble ;)
    i was being a smart *** :D i know how MUCH you like Arnie B)

• Not only are Arnie's tasks a pain, especially while he's in the helicopter, but his voice could kill Zombies in their tracks. He stays in his Stonecutters outfit, and the 24 hour task at the club. Norbert also stays at the tar pits for 24 hours looking for fossils, and L.T. Smash continues every 8 hours carrying the sign around talking about the end of the world. The Aliens stay in last Christmas's space ship fighting Eeeevvvvviiiiilllll.
  • johncolombo
    11354 posts Senior Moderator
    I had them both available in my crawl town too. Got them both. I'm still kinda having my own crawl to the finish going on there trying to see how long it takes to get all the content available.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • jaythecanadian
    637 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I didn't have Arnie when the stonecutters content returned in The Bucks Stops Here. Arnie came a little too late in the Vault not long after that event ended.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Now the flying issue is fixed, less annoying- He still Screams whenever tapped, released from tasks etc.... ugh I HATE that- they need a different stock quote for him
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • I had them both available in my crawl town too. Got them both. I'm still kinda having my own crawl to the finish going on there trying to see how long it takes to get all the content available.
    i like the crawl town, it gives me something to look foreword to besides new content