EA Forums - Banner

Level 30 is on the EA server - new pics

Prev1345678
Thanks for the (re) post......

Replies

• Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    Great news, looks like some cool stuff. This should keep us tied over until Squidport comes out.

Also, forgive my ignorance.. Who's spanser? Is he on the proboards forum?

• Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the post. :thumbup: I also read that Level 30 will come out before the squidport update. :(
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    Great news, looks like some cool stuff. This should keep us tied over until Squidport comes out.

spAnser is a redditor who joined the proboards to get in the ring with outterhaven.

he does a lot of work with apks if you catch my drift.
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited May 2013

He might be on proboards I don't know, however, he gives some great info on reddit.
  • KristinMJ78
    292 posts
    edited May 2013
    Well, at least we know its coming. Only question is when....

Oh that's right, no one knows when.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:

spAnser is a redditor who joined the proboards to get in the ring with outterhaven.

Sure do. I could never be that savvy I don't think. I'll be happy with the updates on future content he provides for us. :P
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    60 donuts for Jasper is not to bad, equal to Moleman.
  • xDaft_Punk
    152 posts
    edited May 2013
    60 donuts for Jasper is not to bad, equal to Moleman.

Looks like it's actually 150, it comes with the community centre.

34W2I.png
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:

That almost made no sense to me, at least until I read it a second time. Guess I'm getting old.

(cue old man voice) What? The Panzers are reading the Parole boards in the rings of Outerhaven? He works with Apes in the snow drifts?
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited May 2013
    Great news. If it's on the server, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say tomorrow. Who knows though, could be early next week.
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Great news. If it's on the server, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say tomorrow. Who knows though, could be early next week.
    dont say that. dont ever say that.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

Lol. Jinxed it? Yard sale was what, 6-8 hours on the server before it hit? Just taking a shot in the dark based off that. And we got Level 29 on a Friday morning in the states 3 weeks ago... Just trying to raise everyone's hopes ;):)
  • bryantvb84
    468 posts New member
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

Great.. A jinx. Lol
  • bryantvb84
    468 posts New member
    edited May 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Linky2g wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

Lol. Jinxed it? Yard sale was what, 6-8 hours on the server before it hit? Just taking a shot in the dark based off that. And we got Level 29 on a Friday morning in the states 3 weeks ago... Just trying to raise everyone's hopes ;):)

Thank you leonard :wink: That better not be a bazinga!
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    So are these pics from the files? I don't get how they could be posted as it looks like screenshots from the game.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited May 2013
    bryantvb84 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Linky2g wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

Thank you leonard :wink: That better not be a bazinga!

Lol. I'm going for right week/wrong day :)
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited May 2013
    So are these pics from the files? I don't get how they could be posted as it looks like screenshots from the game.

These aren't from the files. They're from the game/server.
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    You can adjust certain things and force the game into using the 4.3 files making them available in the list. However i'm pretty sure they just got put on a different server and loaded into a custom buildings tab like usual.
  • KristinMJ78
    292 posts
    edited May 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

These aren't from the files. They're from the game/server.

Aw darn it! Got excited and seen the pics, thought maybe the update hit...
    That's what I get for being dead-exhausted.
  • matty68875
    29 posts
    edited May 2013
    Oh dammit, so we can't buy Jasper on his own? The 900 day old donuts are going to be gone in no time
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.