Level 30 is on the EA server - new pics

Replies

• Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    I have the answer he put some level 31 quest as well as wolfcastel

comes with his mansion in level 31
    No, I dont think that's it.

spAnser is fairly spot on with this sort of thing. If he says its a level 30 quest, I think it's most likely a level 30 quest.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    training dummy looks to be a quest unlock.
    Military Antiques Pt. 8

Place a Training Dummy
    Make Herman Train for Battle

but the bomb shelter doesnt seem to be tied in to the quests at all. So I'd assume we can place as many as we want.

The wording, Place a Training Dummy, instead of Place the Training Dummy seems to suggest you'll be able to do more than one of those, which makes sense.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:

spAnser is fairly spot on with this sort of thing. If he says its a level 30 quest, I think it's most likely a level 30 quest.

Maybe Squidport? Wolfcastle may come with Planet Hype after all? That'd make him premium, though... :?
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Linky2g wrote:

Maybe Squidport? Wolfcastle may come with Planet Hype after all? That'd make him premium, though... :?
    i'd imagine he'd come with his house. it'd be a bit weird if they gave you his house but made him a premium unlock.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited May 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Linky2g wrote:

This is what I was getting at when I wrote I didn't want to speculate. That would make the most sense right?? But I don't know, that'd be too good to be true :)
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Wolfcastle is coming in July with level 31 why is he part of a level 30 quest ir is he just mentioned in the quest?
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Linky2g wrote:

This is what I was getting at when I wrote I didn't want to speculate. That would make the most sense right?? But I don't know, that'd be too good to be true :)
    I still think squidport and herman are going to come out together. the file numbers did sort of point in that direction a while back.

or maybe they split the updates up and forgot to alter the quest chain or something.
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    Wolfcastle is coming in July with level 31 why is he part of a level 30 quest ir is he just mentioned in the quest?
    do you have any information whatsoever to back up the claims youve been making lately? All I see is guarantees with no evidence (in fact some of the claims have evidence in the contrary).
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Linky2g wrote:

I still think squidport and herman are going to come out together. the file numbers did sort of point in that direction a while back.

or maybe they split the updates up and forgot to alter the quest chain or something.

+1. I hope so too. I just think it's strange that no pics of Wolfcastle are in the files yet.
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Linky2g wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Linky2g wrote:

+1. I hope so too. I just think it's strange that no pics of Wolfcastle are in the files yet.
    It is a little strange. Maybe they will be 31 and you'll just have a hung quest chain for a month+

this talking about updates is passing the time in a way almost as fulfilling as having an update aha
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    It is a little strange. Maybe they will be 31 and you'll just have a hung quest chain for a month+

this talking about updates is passing the time in a way almost as fulfilling as having an update aha

Lol. I know right, that plus, now I can start moving things around to make room for the new buildings and decos. This will be a great update even if it's not with Squidport, Herman and Jasper are two of my favorites.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I do hace proof go to wikisimpsons content updates and click upcoming updates and scroll to the bottom and hoy s?lo ser Wide guy
  • Vs1976
    875 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    So what level is Squidport going to be?
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    I do hace proof go to wikisimpsons content updates and click upcoming updates and scroll to the bottom and hoy s?lo ser Wide guy
    the wiki is the most unreliable collection of information. half wishlist, half blind speculation.
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Linky2g wrote:

Lol. I know right, that plus, now I can start moving things around to make room for the new buildings and decos. This will be a great update even if it's not with Squidport, Herman and Jasper are two of my favorites.
    I have no real room for this stuff. I'm hoping it comes with squidport just so I have the land for it haha
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited May 2013
    Even tho I don't want to my speculation is lvl 30 then SQUIDPORT and for the Wolfcastle situation I think he is lvl 31 with his mansion and reason they have him in quests is because they had them made when Wolfcastle was still in the files and then they removed him so they didn't bother the changes in the quest cause obviously it won't trigger till you get Wolfcastle. So maybe like that but who knows only guessing but if would be cool to see him come with Planet Hype but not looking too likely :/
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited May 2013
    So I guess Squidport after this. Like Whacking Day after Swanky Fish/Springfield Falls. At least all this constant updates of new content are keeping the whiners happy.
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    Squidport isnt an event. I'm not sure why they would release it without a level update. It makes no sense. Such a large update, with no levels.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    Squidport isnt an event. I'm not sure why they would release it without a level update. It makes no sense. Such a large update, with no levels.

I think of it more as an 'Expansion Pack'. It's the first new release of land we've ever had. Around a year into the game, around level 30, why not release it?
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited May 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Linky2g wrote:

I think of it more as an 'Expansion Pack'. It's the first new release of land we've ever had. Around a year into the game, around level 30, why not release it?

Squidport as an expansion pack. What about Krustyland, are they going to expand that to the east and south also?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.