EA Forums - Banner

Level 30 is on the EA server - new pics

Replies

• kuroashicook
    709 posts New member
    edited May 2013
    While the new decorations are cool, they aren't the kind you can really build a town with. Would of loved to see a new decor along the lines of bushes, walls, or plants.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Linky2g wrote:
    Squidport isnt an event. I'm not sure why they would release it without a level update. It makes no sense. Such a large update, with no levels.

I think of it more as an 'Expansion Pack'. It's the first new release of land we've ever had. Around a year into the game, around level 30, why not release it?

Squidport as an expansion pack. What about Krustyland, are they going to expand that to the east and south also?

From what I've heard, it works as a different map...who knows, it may have a different size ratio, too..
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    While the new decorations are cool, they aren't the kind you can really build a town with. Would of loved to see a new decor along the lines of bushes, walls, or plants.

The cobblestone walls were a fantastic addition, I want more stuff like that, for sure! :D
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts New member
    edited May 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

The cobblestone walls were a fantastic addition, I want more stuff like that, for sure! :D

Agreed! :)
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Linky2g wrote:
    Squidport isnt an event. I'm not sure why they would release it without a level update. It makes no sense. Such a large update, with no levels.

I think of it more as an 'Expansion Pack'. It's the first new release of land we've ever had. Around a year into the game, around level 30, why not release it?
    they released land a while ago. the 136k plot being the last one to be released.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    Really hoping we'll be able to get more than one nuclear warhead. It would go great with Herman's (like in the show obviously), Scorpio's lair, Frink's, among other places. Would look great with the Ray Gun.

Still don't understand how those pics are from the game if everybody doesn't have them but oh well.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Linky2g wrote:

they released land a while ago. the 136k plot being the last one to be released.

Oh, really? I guess I didn't notice, I've still got a couple of rows and columns to unlock, yet.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited May 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Oh, really? I guess I didn't notice, I've still got a couple of rows and columns to unlock, yet.
    I'm fairly certain the grid has been 13 by 13 since the initial release.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited May 2013
    Really hoping we'll be able to get more than one nuclear warhead. It would go great with Herman's (like in the show obviously), Scorpio's lair, Frink's, among other places. Would look great with the Ray Gun.

Still don't understand how those pics are from the game if everybody doesn't have them but oh well.

Very advanced computer work, for lack of a better term ;) EA uploaded the update to their server, which means it's ready to go. Someone (spAnser) was able to take that and add it to his games build menu. The job lists for Herman and Jasper are up as well. Looks like 2-3 outdoor tasks each, but hard to tell by the names. Herman has more jobs than Jasper. Those pics are taken directly from the game.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited May 2013
    dromtsul wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    I'm fairly certain the grid has been 13 by 13 since the initial release.

Yup, I agree.....always been 13 x 13......
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    hmm maybe i am mistaken.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Where will the bomb shelter fit in? It's not Flanders one from what I can remember, iam placing it at frinks place.
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Where will the bomb shelter fit in? It's not Flanders one from what I can remember, iam placing it at frinks place.
    in the episode herman sold bomb shelters.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

I plan on putting it and a dummy in one of my houses backyard, thus making it Herman's new home......
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Yeah your right, hopefully you can buy more than one so I can have one at hermans and frinks
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Linky2g wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Yeah your right, hopefully you can buy more than one so I can have one at hermans and frinks
    It looks like it will be.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

Very advanced computer work, for lack of a better term ;) EA uploaded the update to their server, which means it's ready to go. Someone (spAnser) was able to take that and add it to his games build menu. The job lists for Herman and Jasper are up as well. Looks like 2-3 outdoor tasks each, but hard to tell by the names. Herman has more jobs than Jasper. Those pics are taken directly from the game.

Ahh okay, thanks for clarifying and excuse my ignorance :)
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

Ahh okay, thanks for clarifying and excuse my ignorance :)

Heeeeuyyyyyy jay whats happenin man?
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm just yellin at my phone like 'COME ON **** UPDATE'

haha
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I just got an update but it is Gil again and he is offering me Duff, aztec and a Buddha for 200 donuts
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.