EA Forums - Banner

Level 30 is on the EA server - new pics

Replies

• Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    I just got an update but it is Gil again and he is offering me Duff, aztec and a Buddha for 200 donuts
    rofl. :roll:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    "Ohh close the deal Gil close the deal"
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    "Ohh close the deal Gil close the deal"

+1 :thumbup:

You can do it Gil :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • CactusEater
    133 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Where will the bomb shelter fit in? It's not Flanders one from what I can remember, iam placing it at frinks place.

I REALLY want Flanders bomb shelter. Could come with rod and Todd
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited May 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Where will the bomb shelter fit in? It's not Flanders one from what I can remember, iam placing it at frinks place.

I REALLY want Flanders bomb shelter. Could come with rod and Todd

lisasrival8_thumb.png?w=512&h=384

Yaaayyyy!!!
  • CactusEater
    133 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the pic :)

WE NEED ROD AND TODD!

But the as news is Todd will be voiced and rod won't (most likely)
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013

WE NEED ROD AND TODD!

No worries, could have them high of pixy sticks as a
    Task, that would be funny.
  • CactusEater
    133 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

WE NEED ROD AND TODD!

No worries, could have them high of pixy sticks as a
    Task, that would be funny.

That would be great. Todd could play mini golf, and we'd finally see another use for putt alots
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited May 2013
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Really hoping we'll be able to get more than one nuclear warhead. It would go great with Herman's (like in the show obviously), Scorpio's lair, Frink's, among other places. Would look great with the Ray Gun.

Still don't understand how those pics are from the game if everybody doesn't have them but oh well.

Very advanced computer work, for lack of a better term ;) EA uploaded the update to their server, which means it's ready to go. Someone (spAnser) was able to take that and add it to his games build menu. The job lists for Herman and Jasper are up as well. Looks like 2-3 outdoor tasks each, but hard to tell by the names. Herman has more jobs than Jasper. Those pics are taken directly from the game.

Ahh okay, thanks for clarifying and excuse my ignorance :)

Heeeeuyyyyyy jay whats happenin man?

Not much my good man! Getting ready to step out to a rave tonight, so I won't be joining you guys on the forums here tonight unfortunately :( I'll check in when I return home at 6am haha, although my brain will be melted by then ;)

Have a great night/day guys :)
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Really hoping we'll be able to get more than one nuclear warhead. It would go great with Herman's (like in the show obviously), Scorpio's lair, Frink's, among other places. Would look great with the Ray Gun.

Still don't understand how those pics are from the game if everybody doesn't have them but oh well.

Very advanced computer work, for lack of a better term ;) EA uploaded the update to their server, which means it's ready to go. Someone (spAnser) was able to take that and add it to his games build menu. The job lists for Herman and Jasper are up as well. Looks like 2-3 outdoor tasks each, but hard to tell by the names. Herman has more jobs than Jasper. Those pics are taken directly from the game.

Ahh okay, thanks for clarifying and excuse my ignorance :)

Heeeeuyyyyyy jay whats happenin man?

Not much my good man! Getting ready to step out to a rave tonight, so I won't be joining you guys on the forums here tonight unfortunately :( I'll check in when I return home at 6am haha, although my brain will be melted by then ;)

Have a great night/day guys :)

Sweet have a good one bro, man your going to miss chappelle, anyway hit one for me brother, people that is, iam a brawler when iam hammered, nah jk have a good one brother.
  • Mors-78
    31 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    Hats couple of things supposed to be in game but been abandoned
    fiscusplant.png
    icecreamcart.png
    krustythemedtotempole.png
    mypodposterboard.png
    olmechead.png
    Sad :( I wish they didn't do that, I wish to see it one game

Me too, i like that totem :D
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited May 2013
  • CactusEater
    133 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    SpAnsers my hero lol. Seriously though, it's pretty amazing all the work he's done for the community (not mentioning the other work he's done for the other community)
  • mosher666
    120 posts
    edited May 2013
    I just got an update but it is Gil again and he is offering me Duff, aztec and a Buddha for 200 donuts

Hoping I get this deal
  • Thecure668
    252 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm so glad we're getting the bomb shelter. I need it for Ned's garden. I hate all the gardens being too similar, except the simpsons one, because you've got things like the treehouse.
  • CactusEater
    133 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Thecure668 wrote:
    I'm so glad we're getting the bomb shelter. I need it for Ned's garden. I hate all the gardens being too similar, except the simpsons one, because you've got things like the treehouse.

But sadly, it's not Neds bomb shelter.

http://simpsonswiki.net/wiki/Flanders_family_bomb_shelter

I'm debating whether to use It anyway.
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Teasing us with this on the servers. Thats a paddlin'
    Not giving us squidport yet. Thats a paddlin'
    Making Jasper be bundled with the community centre of 150 donuts! Ohhh you better believe thats a paddlin'
  • CactusEater
    133 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    jacko_9997 wrote:
    Teasing us with this on the servers. Thats a paddlin'
    Not giving us squidport yet. Thats a paddlin'
    Making Jasper be bundled with the community centre of 150 donuts! Ohhh you better believe thats a paddlin'

And he doesn't even have tasks there! But I guess that's good because he has 3 hilarious outdoor tasks. I hope that the community centre isn't a premium pimento grove
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.