emmcee1 wrote:
    All this and no pet lobster for Homer? :(

Pinchy, this reminds me of this classic clip, when homer cooks pinchy

One of my all time favourite episodes.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • KristinMJ78
    292 posts
    edited May 2013
    Have logged in multiple times today and still haven't receved the update. Idk if its an Apple, Verizon, or 3G thing as to why not. Characters like Marge and Homer are free and each time I log in there's no update at the start screen. Even checked the App Store. Nada...
  • RenegadeMoose
    308 posts
    edited May 2013
    Have logged in multiple times today and still haven't receved the update. Idk if its an Apple, Verizon, or 3G thing as to why not. Characters like Marge and Homer are free and each time I log in there's no update at the start screen. Even checked the App Store. Nada...
    Shouldn't need an app update. Maybe try reinstalling the app? That should pull down the latest game files.
  • fluxattire
    34 posts
    edited May 2013
    Anybody had a consumerism rating drop on level 30?

Previously i have around 4 or 5 Kwik-E-Mart with 5 star rating except sometimes the righteousness drop, after level 30 update the rating drop to 3 stars, and now I've total of 11 Kwik-E-Mart to get consumerism to 5 stars.

Make my town look like a mess with multiple stores everywhere.
  • dellagregg
    42 posts
    edited May 2013
    Yes my consumerism dropped also. its not the only thing. 3 of my statistics dropped.
  • fluxattire
    34 posts
    edited May 2013
    dellagregg wrote:
    Yes my consumerism dropped also. its not the only thing. 3 of my statistics dropped.

Mine just 2, consumerism and gluttony. But consumerism is the worse drop, and need another 7 store to recover. Gluttony just 2 krusty and all good.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited May 2013
    fluxattire wrote:
    dellagregg wrote:

Mine just 2, consumerism and gluttony. But consumerism is the worse drop, and need another 7 store to recover. Gluttony just 2 krusty and all good.

I am guessing this is in preparation for squidport....a lot of consumer/gluttony buildings coming then.....
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited May 2013
    fluxattire wrote:
    dellagregg wrote:

I'm assuming this is cause of Squidport. So many shops and restaurants, once they came out, it'll be back to normal, no need for 8 Kwik E Marts :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.