EA Forums - Banner

Will I ever be able to get stuff from the past?

Maybe - all of the things you mentioned are season events updates from classic episodes and the game wasn't on android then so maybe.

Replies

• SolarDragon2012
    13 posts
    edited May 2013
    Fat Tony was originally a one time character before he became a permanent character so you never know.
  • danielhirsh
    10 posts
    edited May 2013
    ok done
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I would probably retract that post ^^^ hacking is not allowed by ea as i'm sure you know :shock:
  • smalltowngirl26
    110 posts
    edited May 2013
    Howard's flowers and sir putts a lot were the valentines update so I expect that it will be repeated but as we are yet to repeat a season since game launch no one knows as yet maybe they will be part of a season yard sale along with new items to keep the longer playing towns interested
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited May 2013
    Use this. It's a time machine.

time-machines-through-er-time-20100325065957774.jpg
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Nina4207 wrote:
    I started playing TSTO in the beginning of March, and I was hooked immediately and have been a daily player ever since. I LOVE this game and it is the only game I play regularly. I am on the 29th level and have gotten 5 bonus levels while waiting for level 30.
    I have been wondering, will I ever be able to get things from the past? I assume I will have to wait for the holiday to get the holiday items- like the graveyard on Halloween etc. What about other things like the House of Evil, Howards Flowers, the ice cream parlor, and Sir Putt-A-Lots?

That is a good question. A lot of the stuff you wanted came from the Halloween update and October is still far away. Doesn't look like you will be able to get that stuff anytime soon. I am just guessing but even when the October update comes it will be a new update because there will be a new Halloween episode this year. Fat Tony only came again because they introduced his compound along with Legs and Louie.
  • adruralo
    3291 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Use this. It's a time machine.

time-machines-through-er-time-20100325065957774.jpg

Best suggestion so far. :wink:
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • NHLBK
    42 posts
    edited June 2013
    The best suggestion was probably the one that got deleted. Old items apk...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.