EA Forums - Banner

Mansion Gardens?!?

I stored my mansion gardens and can't find them. I looked through all the different groups(misc, leisure, heck even characters). I then looked through the 3 main groups on the far left, and I can't find them anywhere.

Any idea where they hid them?

Replies

• I stored my mansion gardens and can't find them. I looked through all the different groups(misc, leisure, heck even characters). I then looked through the 3 main groups on the far left, and I can't find them anywhere.

Any idea where they hid them?

They’re in the main inventory.

• Oh I'm a dummy. It's broken up into individual pieces, not one large thing. Oops. Thanks for pointing me in tight direction
  • There are 26 pieces I believe. Have fun with them, Ive got them all over my town
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • While we're on the subject of mansion gardens: I was wondering if anyone kept the original design, and could post a screenshot? (When you unlock it, it comes prearranged and I kind of liked it just as is, but when I had to store it for a second to make some room it was broken into parts). I searched on Google images but could only find people's custom designs...
  • While we're on the subject of mansion gardens: I was wondering if anyone kept the original design, and could post a screenshot? (When you unlock it, it comes prearranged and I kind of liked it just as is, but when I had to store it for a second to make some room it was broken into parts). I searched on Google images but could only find people's custom designs...
    8_C752_F84_A2_D1_4_B98_92_B4_AAF7_E7_BC249_F.png
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I have a screenshot as I just got the mansion gardens yesterday.. but I don’t know how to upload pic on here
  • Beaten to it while trying to figure it out.. thanks fastshadow
  • very nice @fastshadow2
  • fastshadow2
    5336 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    very nice @fastshadow2
    thanks, thats my crawl town, i broke it up in my main and regreted it and still can’t find all the parts :D

• very nice @fastshadow2
    thanks, thats my crawl town, i broke it up in my main and regreted it

I didnt like it together when I first got it. But now that I see it again its got me thinking. But I probably couldnt find all the pieces if I had to :D
  • fastshadow2
    5336 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    very nice @fastshadow2
    thanks, thats my crawl town, i broke it up in my main and regreted it

I didnt like it together when I first got it. But now that I see it again its got me thinking. But I probably couldnt find all the pieces if I had to :D
    same here, thats why i broke it up when 1st released but liked it togeather now though. guess it grew on me over time