EA Forums - Banner

Donut tips?

Well, it all depends on how many donuts you have.

But the best way to go as I see it, if you really want jasper then buy him, he comes with the community center
Which also pays good game cash, an it's 150 donuts, not 160 ( you already saved 10 donuts) :D

And he is also voiced

Replies

• diggz82
    198 posts
    edited May 2013
    You're not instantly getting Jasper?

That's a paddlin'
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    diggz82 wrote:
    You're not instantly getting Jasper?

That's a paddlin'

No, he's a premium item.
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited May 2013
    This is really killing me since I have a nice stack of donuts that I am sitting on, but am wrestling with not just what to get, but when. The Squidport will be here theoretically soon and I know there will be some buildings, decor and characters I want. Then there is Jasper with the Community Center, but 160 is a high water mark to be dropping. To say nothing of stuff I do not have (Otto, Duff Man).

Advice? Suggestions?

Well you know Jasper isn't limited, whereas you can't say the same for Squidport premium items just yet, that might affect your decision in favor of waiting.
  • mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    *blush* I cannot count, apparently. Still, by my count, Jasper is now the highest dounut total for a building/character combo, hence the caution. That and Wolfcastle is coming eventually too. As for how many donuts... north of 800, let us say.
  • kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited May 2013
    I would personally buy jasper and the community center bargain for 150 donuts , squidport won't be out until 2 weeks atleast
  • mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    kelvin9994 wrote:
    I would personally buy jasper and the community center bargain for 150 donuts , squidport won't be out until 2 weeks atleast

How do you know the 2 week number? That is the paranoia plus will the stuff be with Squidport be LE or not?

*insert Milhouse freaking out .gif here*
  • kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited May 2013
    Their was some rumours about a month ago about the 16th June being in the files for squidport , it would make sense as every major update has been on a Thursday , nothing concrete but I'm nearly certain it will be on the 16th
  • mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    kelvin9994 wrote:
    Their was some rumours about a month ago about the 16th June being in the files for squidport , it would make sense as every major update has been on a Thursday , nothing concrete but I'm nearly certain it will be on the 16th

Then why were we all expecting Squidport yesterday or anticipating a possible launch next Tuesday? Please, something a bit more concrete than 'rumors', otherwise, you are wasting my time.
  • kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited May 2013
    People were expecting squidport yesterday because apparently there was a tweet from an ea guy hinting it will be out on Thursday which was deleted , it was fairly obvious there was going to be a level update before squidport I mean it was only like a few weeks ago whacking day ended , ea don't give exact dates when updates will be released they just do it at will , so nobody is going to be able to tell you 100% a date ! But the 16th does sound likely but it will not be before that date
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited May 2013
    kelvin9994 wrote:

I know the date you're referring to. It's not June 16th though(that's a Sunday) , the date in the files is June 11th, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. It would make sense though, since it was listed next to the start day of Whacking Day, and they were both basically listed as content updates. But dates in the files often change. Herman was originally supposed to be level 31, and Wolfcastle 30, but they flip flopped them for whatever reason. I don't think Jasper's price is too bad, works out to 90 for the building and 60 for the character, seems about right. And certainly cheaper and better than Scorpio or Lugash.
  • kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited May 2013
    Wow that was a epic fail on my part looked at the wrong month on my calendar may instead of June lol ! Yeh it must have been the 11th well let's hope it is if not could be a couple of weeks after I guest
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.