• ladycatlow
    1009 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    <---- 40 posts! :)
    ... and I never said "Hello"
    <[email protected] everyone>

wAVA7WdV2jita.gif

Hello and welcome to the forum! :D

Take a seat and come join in all the fun! There are plenty of games and there is the good morning thread where we all like to have a chat! We are all a friendly bunch in here :D

Have fun! :D
  • brogames111
    738 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Just wanted to say an official "HI" now that I have my avatar! :thumbup:
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Just wanted to say an official "HI" now that I have my avatar! :thumbup:

Hellooo!
  • mariosonicdk
    3 posts
    edited May 2015
    Hello! My name is mariosonicdk, and I love playing Simpsons Tapped Out. I have been a forum lurker since 2013 (lol) and finally decided it would be a great time to join the forums! Been playing originally since its release in 2012, but since it had issues at that time I deleted it, but rediscovered it back in 2013. I am super glad to be joining and am exited to get started!
  • ghallmark814
    2340 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Hello! My name is mariosonicdk, and I love playing Simpsons Tapped Out. I have been a forum lurker since 2013 (lol) and finally decided it would be a great time to join the forums! Been playing originally since its release in 2012, but since it had issues at that time I deleted it, but rediscovered it back in 2013. I am super glad to be joining and am exited to get started!

Welcome to the forums!
    :mrgreen:
  • medamhza
    1 posts
    edited May 2015
    Hey, i'm new here, come from Malta !
    Just discover the forum, so... here we are !
    :mrgreen: welcome me
  • liseloteng899
    98 posts Member
    edited June 2015

welcome, just like you i started playing when they started, then suddenly i couldn't log on anymore so after 2 months(!) of trying and aid of the ea helpdesk, still couldn't log on, so i deleted the game and didn't play for over a year. Since the stonecuttersevent i'm back en playing daily ;) and now joint the forum! hello Everyone!
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited June 2015

welcome, just like you i started playing when they started, then suddenly i couldn't log on anymore so after 2 months(!) of trying and aid of the ea helpdesk, still couldn't log on, so i deleted the game and didn't play for over a year. Since the stonecuttersevent i'm back en playing daily ;) and now joint the forum! hello Everyone!

Welcome! :mrgreen:
  • tgamer992994
    1 posts
    edited July 2015
    add me email [email protected] im always on
  • SimpsonFamily108
    2133 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    add me email [email protected] im always on

Hi and welcome to the forum.

It's your game name that people use for adding you as a neighbour not your email address.
  • eliansukke180
    18120 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    giphy.gif
  • SimpsonFamily108
    2133 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    giphy.gif
    You daft sod I thought there was someone to welcome.
  • ZAINH17__ZSH
    2739 posts
    edited July 2015
    giphy.gif

Well that's disturbing.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    giphy.gif

Well that's disturbing.
    giphy.gif
  • ZAINH17__ZSH