EA Forums - Banner

Welcome!

Replies

• JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Hello and welcome to OT Forum new posters! May you find the joy and entertainment that this forum had provided me! Again, welcome to the OT forum and happy tapping!
  • alexggoldsmith2
    34 posts
    edited August 2015
    Hey! New to the forum but have been lurking for a while, I love the Simpsons and I love tapped out! See you guys around. :D
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Hey! New to the forum but have been lurking for a while, I love the Simpsons and I love tapped out! See you guys around. :D
    diehard-party.gif
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited August 2015
    Welcome to the Tsto family. Come join in our disscussions and games everyone is friendly. :)
  • Aiwanz
    26 posts
    edited August 2015
    Hi all, I've been playing the game for the past two years or so, the community looks awesome so I've finally decided to join the forum :)
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited August 2015
    Aiwanz wrote:
    Hi all, I've been playing the game for the past two years or so, the community looks awesome so I've finally decided to join the forum :)

Hi and welcome to the Tsto family :) you're one of us now bPiJg8i.gif

Hope to see you around on off topic where you can join in the conversations and play games:)
  • karakira4s
    178 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Hi everyone! Joined the forum recently and would like to say that people here are just lovely.

Merry Christmas!
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited December 2015
    karakira4s wrote:
    Hi everyone! Joined the forum recently and would like to say that people here are just lovely.

Merry Christmas!
    Welcome to our lovely family hope to see you post more especially in off topic.

Merry Christmas to you too :)
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Hi Everybody! ...been tapping for about a year and found this forum about 6 months ago when SURPRISE! EA wasn't much help with an issue. Only recently discovered OT and I didn't want to be a stalker of what seems to be a lot of fun people, please don't welcome me with the above 'head-butt' cartoon. :roll: Name is Dee
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Never mind. Guess I was wrong.
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited January 2016
    Hi Dee welcome to the Tsto forum. We are a friendly bunch on here and we all have a laugh.

I'm the wise words of Jimj happy tapping:)

Oh btw your one of us know :mrgreen:

bPiJg8i.gif
  • Cv1j4
    2 posts
    edited February 2016
    Hi for all! :D
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited February 2016
    Cv1j4 wrote:
    Hi for all! :D

Hello and welcome to the forum:)
  • musicguy2004
    3 posts
    edited February 2016
    Hi, ive been playing the game for awhile it's very cool game they came up with I like it I play by myself. I joined forum today lurking around though I'd join in too.
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited February 2016
    Hi, ive been playing the game for awhile it's very cool game they came up with I like it I play by myself. I joined forum today lurking around though I'd join in too.

Hello and welcome to the Tsto family. :) why not join in in the topics on this section these plenty of games plus if you've got questions or want any help just post them here.
  • Cvija013
    19 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Hi again,for me game was so long,but i love Simpsons and play... :)
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Welcome everybody! Have fun tapping! This is the place for some 'extra fun'!
    -Dee
  • NickyD841984
    2623 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Hi ya again:lol:
    Am a familiar person. Hint I love a particular alcoholic beverage.

Edit am doing an alter ego this time :wink:
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Hi Nick :mrgreen: what up?
  • NickyD841984
    2623 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Hi Nick :mrgreen: what up?
    Nowt much :mrgreen: just thought I'd have a change:lol: