• jburridge11
    8 posts
    edited December 2012
    jburridge11

I play everyday add me!
  • mattyspurs639
    23 posts
    edited December 2012
    I've had this game for yonks now and have spent more than I would admit to the wife. I normally don't go for these games but love the Simpsons which has tipped it for me.

image-2.jpg

image-1.jpg

image.jpg

Add me if you want, loads of room for more friends. Play on it far to much lol.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • brightsi5
    15 posts
    edited December 2012
    Disgusting: don't waste your time on this game until they fix it properly. It is riddled with errors, every time EA claims to have fixed it, the problems recur within days and they don't bother responding to support requests. Absolutely had it with this game. So disappointing as it is a great idea for a game.
  • gibrick
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    Friends have disappeared, origin button gone, game crashes every time I hit the check sign to complete the Duff Brewery. Used to play this game al day but now it's * E D!
  • gibrick
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    I've had this game for yonks now and have spent more than I would admit to the wife. I normally don't go for these games but love the Simpsons which has tipped it for me.

image-2.jpg

image-1.jpg

image.jpg

Add me if you want, loads of room for more friends. Play on it far to much lol.

Would love to add you but the game is now unplayable. Lost all my friends and now it crashes when I try to complete the Duff Brewery. I too have spent money and am really disappointed.
  • Ricky472
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    Add me "ricky472" play everyday x
  • DrieuxR
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    Add me... Level 24
  • iain--thomso
    13 posts
    edited December 2012
    LEVEL 24 DAILY PLAYER PLEASE ADD ME DAILY PLAYER ALL MY HOUSES ARE DECORATED
    I ONLY HAVE 15 PLAYERS ADD ME ADD ME iain--thomso
  • hayleystan
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    Play everyday

hayleystan

please add me
  • edited December 2012
    add me JustPlainAimee
  • la_dadaista
    153 posts
    edited December 2012
    Hello & welcome to all "newbies". Actually, this is not an add-me thread. I suppose you were looking for those:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9150382.page
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8257774.page
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9152791.page

etc.

Thank you for not starting another add-me thread just for yourself.
  • la_dadaista
    153 posts
    edited December 2012
    And maybe, as new user on this forum, you could find useful this thread: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9163296.page
    Thank you for reading.
  • loftus79
    13 posts
    edited December 2012
    I am concerned as I have reached level 24 and maxed out my level up. Now I no longer receive experience points. This would not be an issue however I am about to get 7000 points for Apu finishing the 7 day shift. I have held off on leveling as much as possible because I read of the issue on this forum sometime ago. I understand the time it takes to make this game and the updates. However I should not be penalized for your incomplete product. As indicated by the amount of money I have spent on upgrades I love this game. But if my progress is not recorded then I have no motivation to play much less spend money.
  • bcrump1414
    13 posts
    edited December 2012
    Need friends please add bcrump1414 and tony010109
  • userjay321
    13 posts
    edited December 2012
    If you are having troubles with your game, EA sends you here, so

no EA representatives are here, it's a poorly run forum with junk everywhere, you might as well talk to a brick wall, seriously EA spins you in circles just to get you off their back.

Take that on board and you will be fine.
  • edited December 2012
    Hi, I'm new to this forum..not new to the game but I am only on level 17. Just thought I would say hi so I'm no longer just a lurker. The welcome thread seemed like the most appropriate place to introduce myself but sorry if this is in the wrong place :?
  • angelarobins
    13 posts
    edited December 2012
    Long time Tapped Out addict :D Joined the forum to learn tips & tricks and to control my obsession. x