32 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Lvl24 very active

Scr33ch08
  • ajjb1116
    1 posts
    edited January 2013
    Hi there,

I have been playing the simpsons tapped out since october i think i'm totally addicted to it.... and its my sons fault.... I am now a level 24.. i have it on my iphone and my iPad i play all the time, i was wondering can someone add me
    (ajjb1116) and my son (jofish2001). to be their friend and we will do the same, and add you

Thank you
    :-)

• edited January 2013
    Is it true that the Santa Coins will be extended for a week? If so I still have hope in getting Santa's Little Helper. 400 more coins needed.
  • gemmamassie
    11 posts
    edited January 2013
    Please add user gemmamassie xx
  • edited January 2013
    Add me specialservices2
  • edited January 2013
    Add smcginnis Ty
  • wyteboi1203
    5 posts
    edited January 2013
    I just want to say I know how many of you feel about EA not caring about your tech issues... I lost my Springfield around Halloween, and it was missing for about three months. EA was in constant contact with me, but if I didn't keep on them, they would assume my issue was resolved and close the case. Well, they finally got my old Springfield back on my account, and provided me with a generous supply of free donuts! Thanks to EA, I know there are countless people playing this silly game, and tech issues are all over the place. A little faith and patience will go a long way toward getting what you want, and these guys are probably up to their ears every day in glitches and customer issues...

Anyways, now that I'm back on and playin all day every day, plz add me
    wyteboi1203
  • ilcoyle18li
    35 posts
    edited January 2013
    Love this game..Almost low level 24..Need coins..I need santas little helper with low coins, bought too many stockings..Bad idea..700+ coins got only 14 doughnuts and some reindeer...And a parking lot..add me please :!:
  • quagmire74
    39 posts
    edited January 2013
    Please add me I only have 23 players and am a level 24 I'm a daily player latest addition is the hospital ADD ME quagmire74 :)
  • quagmire74
    39 posts
    edited January 2013
    Please add me I only have 23 players and am a level 24 I'm a daily player latest addition is the hospital ADD ME quagmire74
  • quagmire74
    39 posts
    edited January 2013
    Please add me QUAGMIRE74 level 24 daily player I only have 23 friends please help me latest addition Springfield hospital
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    I feel welcomed!
  • xxladytronxx
    2 posts
    edited January 2013
    Add meeee pls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

xxladytronxx
  • gloryhorn87
    154 posts
    edited January 2013
    ADD ME!! BodhiSova Play Everyday and love to have new Friends! PLEASE!!! P.s Tell Your Friends Too!
  • quagmire74
    39 posts
    edited January 2013
    PLEASE ADD ME I ONLY HAVE 37 PLAYERS Quagmire74

Daily player level 24+
    Latest addition Springfield hospital
    Favourite : Fat Tony
    Hated : Burns monster

ADD ME ADD ME ADD ME ADD ME ADD ME ADD ME ADD ME ADD ME ADD ME ADD ME ADD ME ADD ME ADD ME PLZ

quagmire74
  • YKNOT365
    6 posts
    edited January 2013
    Please add me! YKNOT365
  • Freymc
    1 posts
    edited January 2013
    i cannot play ... crash at every action, every move ... i want my money back EA ... if you cnnat respond to me, or find a solution ...
  • Rival1917
    6 posts
    edited January 2013
    On all the time add me Rival1917
  • Atan200865
    16 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Hello,

I have played the game from the start and it has been fun. Moreover I have bought many donuts to play the game.

Now my game is stuck and cannot progress. I am not able to unlock the Springfield Hospital as well as Burn's Mansion despite finishing all the quests and attained the level required.

No one in customer service at EA nor the forums is able to help

Please do something and fix the issues or offer a solution that will resolve the problem!