edited February 2013
    Add me please! bbruins37
  • edited February 2013
    [email protected]
    I'm on level 14
  • spookycady
    1 posts
    edited February 2013
    Need Help. I recently was unable to log into my game through origin because it said server was not available. Now when I log in, everything's erased even my orginal log in name. I spent 20 bucks and was on level 17 and had over 35000 in cash and almost every piece of lnd bought. Now I have nothing and would like at the minimum a refund of my money, or if possible my game returned to how it was just a few days ago. I tried to find some where I could get help but this is all I could fine. If someone can point me in the right direction I will go that route. Thank you in advance.

Also is there an email or phone number or anything where I can actually talk to someone directly about this? Support is horrible for this game. It took me 30 minutes just find and then log in and be able to post in this forum.
  • Draken911
    2 posts
    edited February 2013
    add me draken911
  • Alb1n0
    3 posts
    edited February 2013
    Still play every day

Alb1n0.

Add me

Overall great game.
    I wish there was voice work for Milhouse. I mean even santas little helper has sound when you tap him but not Milhouse?
  • lemonpipe
    15 posts
    edited February 2013
    Lemonpipe
  • jsullylove
    3 posts
    edited February 2013
    please add me!!

jsullylove
  • IceVaper
    5 posts
    edited February 2013
    Add me ( IceVaper) I'm always on!!!
    :P 8) :P everyday I'm on Simpsons Tapped out. So add me
  • melserd
    233 posts
    edited February 2013
    spookycady wrote:
    Need Help. I recently was unable to log into my game through origin because it said server was not available. Now when I log in, everything's erased even my orginal log in name. I spent 20 bucks and was on level 17 and had over 35000 in cash and almost every piece of lnd bought. Now I have nothing and would like at the minimum a refund of my money, or if possible my game returned to how it was just a few days ago. I tried to find some where I could get help but this is all I could fine. If someone can point me in the right direction I will go that route. Thank you in advance.

Also is there an email or phone number or anything where I can actually talk to someone directly about this? Support is horrible for this game. It took me 30 minutes just find and then log in and be able to post in this forum.

Oh no that's awful. Happened to me last yr & not with good ending I'm afraid :cry:

But if u type "lost town" in the forum search bar, u will find lots of hints & tips that may be if some help to u :?

Goodluck with it though :shock: :oops:
  • mrhouska
    2 posts
    edited February 2013
    Hi,

add me, I´m daily player.

level 21

mrhouska
  • cizzapaloma
    13 posts
    edited February 2013
    add

cizzapaloma

always active!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • divincenzoo
    5 posts
    edited February 2013
    Please add alves_t33 Online several times a day.
  • esks4life810
    4 posts
    edited February 2013
    Add me. esks4life810

[email protected]
  • henlleru
    9 posts
    edited February 2013
    ADD ME PLEASE: henlleru
  • jktang2
    6 posts
    edited February 2013